Police Station

Ella's P.O.V.

Officer- Okay, thank you ladies for your cooperation.

Me and Nicci- Your welcome.

Me-Are we done here?

Officer- No, not yet. We are still bringing in suspects and we might need you again.

Nicci- Oh, okay.

Me- May I ask, what suspects?

Officer- Lawrence's "gang". As you know, we found then in a van across the street from Ms.Blu's house. We would like to hear their point of view of everything.

Me and Nicci shook our heads and sat over on a bench outside the interrogation room. I was tired as hell.

Nicci- Today waas umm

Me- Just uuhh

We both laughed but then stopped.

Nicci- I wish all this just never happened.

Me- Ha, join the club.

Nicci began tearing up and I did too.

Nicci- I-I just hope she will wake up and be all right.

I hugged her.

Me- Me too.

Nicci's P.O.V.

Me and Ella sat there in a comfortable silence as officers began escorting a bunch of teenagers and a few grown ups who looked in their early twenties over into the interrogation room. Wow, this must be his crew. I scowled at them and flicked off a few. They all looked scared and worried. I bet Lawrence put them up to this. I barely even knew any of them so I know that couldnt of had any true dislike towards me to go along with Lawrence's dumb ass plans anyways. I saw Tom walk along with the group as well. I shook my head, I shouldve known. He rolled his eyes at me and I was about to explode but I held it in and suddenly got an idea.

Me- Officer?

Officer- Yes?

Me- May I interrogate one of the crew members?

Officer- Uh, yeah sure.

I shook my head and I walked over and pulled Tom into the interrogation room. I sat down at one end of the metal table and he sat at the other end. He looked angrily at me but I didnt gaf.

Me- Tom? Why were you working with Lawrence?

Tom-*laughs* Cuz he is my bro. We always gone stick togetha.

Me- Even when he *pauses* "did things" to your gf's bestfriend?

Tom- Maaan whatever. Yeah, we ride or die like that.

I shook my head.

Tom- You know he had a troubled past...when he came to me and told me he had to have you and made this stupid ass plan, I went along. The guy was lunatic and I was afraid if I said no that he would come after me too.

Me- What about the others? Why did they go along with Lawrence?

Tom- They are like professional stalkers. I swear! Wit all this technology and shit. They were forced to by Lawrence. And Lawrence paid them so they agreed.

Me-W-what exactly was his plan?

He just looked at me for awhile before speaking again.

Tom- The minute he saw you, he was crazy in love. He mostly wanted to bang you buut we all know what happened. After that, he wanted to find you again. I told him you went to our school so he came. He tried to get you to be his but you told him to fuck off, and the boy got anger issues so that went down eehh interesting.

Me- Will you get to the fucking piont?!?

Tom- Damn, fiesty much? Anyways after that, he decided to remove all those "guy distractions" of yours and become friends with you to ultimately become more than that. But, you figured everything out from that David guy.

Me- How did David get so much information about you guys?

Tom smirked.

Tom- I told him.

I was taken aback by that.

Tom- Dont get me wrong, I was wit Lawrence all the way, but I knew he was crazy and I decided to help yall put so I supplied David with some information. You know keep all yall aware......maybe even help keep you guys safe....especially Kenly.

Me-Ahh, you still like her?

Tom- Heh, a little I guess. I just feel like I was a jerk to her and I needed a way of saying sorry. Ya know?

Me- Yeah. Did you know Lawrence sh-shot her?

Tom stood still and he got angrier by the second. I guess no one told him. He clenched his jaw and punched the table which made me jump.

Tom- HE WHAT?!?

Me- Tom....calm down!

Tom- How tf can I calm down?!?

An officer came in and took Tom out as he began to get hectic. Tom kept mumbling shit about Lawrence under his breath.

I walked out the interrogation room and the officer walked back over to me.

Officer- Wow, you did really good in there! We got a lot of information.

Me- Heh, glad to help I guess.

Officer- We had two more suspects come in. We are gonna see what they say and then let you all go.

Me- What happens to Lawrence and his crew?

Officer- His crew can be let free, they havnt done much harm, but as for Lawrence....rehab for about six months and then afterwards, jail for five years.

Me- Wow, okay.

Officer- Yeah, once again, thanks for the help!

She patted me on the back and walked away. I walked back over to Ella who was now playing on her phone. I sat down and looked up at Dylan and....David??? who had walked by, going into the interrogation room.

Me- Hey, you guys!

Dylan said hey and David just stared at me like a creep. I snapped my fingers and he came back to life and slowly eased his way over to me. I walked towards him also and embraced him with a really long hug. I always loved his hugs. They were warm and I always felt protected in his arms.

David- I missed you.

I laughed.

Me- I missed you too.

Dylan cleared his throat and he looked a little mad. I let go of David and looked at him.

Me- Dylan....

Dylan- I understand. Were still besties right?

Me- Always. Haha, now will you guys go already and hurry up so we can go home!

They laughed and entered the interrogation room.

I sat back down and played on my phone as well. Until another officer came up to me. Ugghh, what now???

Officer- Tomorow, we are bringing Lawrence in. We would like you to come also.

Me- Oh, umm I dont- *gco

Officer- Please, ma'am, we need you to talk to him for us.

Me- .......ugh....okay....I-I guess.

Officer- Thank you.

They walked off and I slipped my headphones on. I wanted to just break down and cry.