Friends???

Nicci's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the couch searching through Netflix and texting people at the same time.

I had just went out for a run mostly thinking about all that David had said last week. David nor Dylan have talked to me or even glanced at me. I get so emotional and overwhelmed with confusion. I guess Im just happy I still have my girls.

After coming back in and taking a hot shower and throwing on some leggings with an oversized sweat shirt and some footies, I just lay back and chill. Finally, I just choose the movie 'Hitch'. I was watching and laughing while also focusing on my phone when I heard a knock on my door. I looked out my window to see.....HOLY SHIT!

I back up from the window and duck down quickly. Then I slowly crawl up the stairs and run to the guest bedroom that has a view of the front door downstairs. I slowly move the blinds and glance down. There he was staring straight at me with a smirk. He waved a bit and I fell back. The room got fuzzy and next thing you know, I passed out.

THREE HOURS LATER

Beep. Beep. Beep. I heard a machine and shuffling all around me. I felt tired and my head hurt like hell. Suddenly I felt like I was going to hurl.

Everything came back to me. Lawrence was at my door. Lawrence was at MY door. And I fainted! No, I was dreaming. I had to be dreaming. Go back to sleep Nicci! Go back to sleep God damnit! That didnt work at all.

???- Omygosh! She is moving! Thank you Lord. Honey wake up! Wake up!

It was my mom. But I didnt want to wake up. I wanted to go back to sleep. How did I get here anyways?

Mom- How did you know she fainted? Better yet, how did you get in my house?!?

Who was she talking to?

???- I came to visit her. We are uhh...old friends. And um, I knocked and saw her peek out the window. I waved and next thing you know, she just like fell back. I didnt hear or see any movement. After about fifteen minutes I got worried so I tried opening the door to get to her. To my suprise it was unlocked. I rushed to her and saw she fainted and I called the paramedics.

Mom- Oh my! Thank you so much. Lawrence?

Lawrence- Yeah. Welcome.

Mom- I swear that door is always unlocked!!! Im just happy it was unlocked in this case.

Omygosh. It wasnt a dream. Why was Lawrence here?!? Why does he have to keep coming back?!? I peek open my eyes as I see my mom and Lawrence hugging. No mom! Dont hug him! I tried sending her mother-daughter telepathy but it didnt work. Instead she glanced back over at me and saw my eyes were open. She got super ecstatic.

Mom- Omg! Omg! Yaaay! Doctors? Doctors?!? She is awake!

Her yelling gave me an even bigger headache. She rushed out to get the doctor as Lawrence just stood there smiling at me.

Lawrence- Im glad your okay!

I gave him a rude glare.

Me- What are YOU doing here? *I spat out

Lawrence- I was visiting for the week and I decided to come and see you....and apologize.

Me- Wtf?!? Ha. Your funny.

Lawrence- Im serious. I dont expect you to forgive me AT ALL! Just know that I was a bastard and a jerk. I caused you so much pain and misery and Im sorry. You see, my dad always beat me and my mom when I was younger. Then after separating from him, me and my mom always got into arguments and things. I-I hit her once. She grew so afraid of me just like she felt with my dad and she gave me up for adoption. Eventually, I was adopted to a really cool family, but my past still haunts me. I tend to take it out on people. Im sorry for hurting you.

I tear flowed down my face but I quickly wiped it away. Was I really feeling sympathy for this asshole?!? Ha. Nope.

Me- Uh, Im sad for your past L-Lawrence but your not forgiven and I would really like it if you would leave me alone, and never see me again.

He gave me an angry glare. Uugghh shit. Its that same glare he gave me that night and that school day. But suddenly the glare dissapeared from his face and he nodded in sympathy as my mom and a few nurses rushed in. Lawrence dissapeared out the door as the nurses helped me up and got me changed. Maybe Lawrence really did change...

TWO HOURS LATER

I was sprawled on my bed eating some chips and koolaid while watching TV. Today was...intereessttiinngg. Ha. I guess. Then I heard a knock downstairs.

Me- Mooooom! Door!

My mom rushed downstairs and got the door. I heard her laughing and talking and I automatically got nosy. I slipped on my snoopy slippers and rushed downstairs to see Lawrence standing in the doorway chatting with my mom. What the hell?!? Did he not understand the words, leave me alone? I walked over and Lawrence just glanced at me with wide eyes. What??? Oh right, I was wearing some boyshorts and a tank top. Heh heh.

Me- Once again, I ask what are you doing here?

Mom- Now, dont talk to your friend like that! He helped you today!

Me- Ma, he is not nor will he ever be friends with me!

She just looked at me for awhile and then sat on the living room couch, leaving me and Lawrence just standing there awkwardly.

Lawrence- Im sorry, I know you didnt want to see me anymore but I brought you your wallet. I had to use it for your ID for the paramedics to identify you and I forgot to bring it back.

He gave me my wallet and I thanked him.

Lawrence- And...uh, I know you hate my guts and would rather me rot in hell, but I would really love to be friends?

I wanted to laugh so hard at that, but I held it in.

Me- Look Lawrence- *gco

Lawrence- Please, Nicci. I have changed, I really have! Ive been getting help. I just really want to be friends. Please.

Me- I dont know.

Lawrence- I can prove to you i have changed! We will hang out tomorow?!?

Me- I-I, umm. I- uh sure. I g-guess.

I wanted to shudder at the words that slipped out my mouth. Did I really just agree to being friends with LAWRENCE?!? The guy who caused so much pain to me and my friends. THAT LAWRENCE?!?

Next thing you know, we are exchanging numbers and he hugs me tight.

Lawrence- Ill pick you up at four tomorow?

Me- Uh, yeah, yeah.

I shake my head and close the door as he walks away. I prance up to my room and jump on my bed, burying my face in my pillow. What did I just do?!?

HIII GUYS!!! LOL. UMM I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY. JUST KNOW CAUSE WE ARE OUTTA SCHOOL FOR THESE SNOW WATEVER YOU CALL THEM DAYS OFF, I WILL BE UPDATING MORE. THE STORY IS BOUT TO GET GOOD!!! GET ME TO MORE READERS PLZ AND VOTE! THANX <3

~KamBrainiac14