Chapter One

Carrie walked up to the counter at Jitters, "Hey, can I get some service please?" she called.

A  person with glasses walked up to counter, "How may I help you miss?" he asked, picking his writing pad up.

"I'll have a triple shot latte, Flash, decaffeinated and Decaf chocolate chai latte, thank handsome." Carrie said with a smile.

"Who's name will that be under?" the person asked.

"Carrie." Carrie said, walking over to her table.

"Who was that?" Carrie asked, siting down.

"That is Connor Hawke." Caitlin said, going back to reading her book.

"Carrie!" the person called.

Carrie stood up and walked over to the counter and picking up the cups, "Thanks Connor." she said.

"How'd you know my name?" Connor asked.

Carrie had to think fast, she spotted his name tag, "It's on your name tag." she said, walking away.

"Triple shot latte for mum, decaf flash for dad. Decaf chocolate latte for me." Carrie said, handing out the drinks to their respective persons.

Carrie felt her phone go off in her pocket, she took it out and looked at it and smiled.

"Meta alert." she said, picking her coffee cup up and leaving some money on the table, "See you guys there." she ran out of the shop.

"Does she ever slow down?" Barry asked.

Caitlin laughed, closing her book and picking up the coffee cup, "I used to ask Cisco the same thing about you." she said, walking out of the shop and Barry flashed them to S.T.A.R labs.