Tagged by Loupaerin

Some of these question are hard to make out what the asker was typimg lol. Apologies for any questions answered wrong. I hope I don't sound harsh? D:

1. Who are you and what do you do?
A complete freelance artist who design and draws original characters for fun. Most time they're shipped with canon characters because why not?

2. Why do you do what you do?
I enjoy doing it and it helps define me as a person.

3. How do you work?
I draw digitally with an intuos tabley and a terrible laptop as well as traditionally with anything I can find. A knife would work too.

4. What's your background?
Again, a complete freelancer, self taught. First started off traditionally and recently started digitally.

5. What's integral to the works of an artist?
Patience, time, and practice.

6. Explain what you do in 100 words!
I draw and create characters for fun. I love to make things as detailed as I can without botching the design and I also want to see just how far I can get with my improvements. I am o ly here o, social media today because I wanted to inspire people and help them. Other than that, I would have never existed anywhere on here. So if anyone wants to flame someone's work, come to me first. Don't go bother others.

7. How has your practice change over time?
A lottttt. My anatomy was wonky before and it still is now, but much more easier to read. Coloring too. Smoother than before. My digital art has improved greatly as well but I o,ly started drawing digitally seriously during June 2016 if I remember correctly. So almost a year.

8. What are you do you most identified with?
The way I design my characters and how I color them.

9. What work do you most enjoying doing?
Angsty stuff. Couple artwork. Still lots of angsty stuff. Yeahhhhhhhh...

10. What themes do you pursue?
No clue. I just draw whatever. Maybe fantasy? Because that's the easiest thing for me to design. I can't design normal clothing without me cringing.

11. What's your scariest experience involving art?
None.

12. What's your favorite artwork?
Ehhhhh..... Probably The Empress tarot card of my OC Mari Lockwood because that was when I saw a giant change between 1 month(September the tower card and November the empress card) and was really proud of it for once, haha.

 Probably The Empress tarot card of my OC Mari Lockwood because that was when I saw a giant change between 1 month(September the tower card and November the empress card) and was really proud of it for once, haha

Different isn't it?

13. Describe a real life situation that inspired you.
I can only say my brother.

14. What was your most embarrassing moment?
None.

15. Why art?
Because my brother draws and I wanted to try too. I love drawing so I decided to stick with it.

16. What is your artistic outlook on life?
Making things to inspire others and help them feel better about themselves.

17. Is the artistic life lonely? What do you do to counteract it?
Yes, it is. I don't interact with anyone in real life or online and if I do, I'm ignored. I just let it slide and let others talk to me instead. 

18. What do you dislike about the art world?
Art thefts, flamers, disrespect, rude people, copycats, unoriginal work, etc.

19. What do you dislike about your work?
A lot of things. My lineart, sometimes the way I color, my anatomy, eye shape, etc.

20. What do you like about your work?
My way of coloring hair and eyes.

21. What is your dream project?
Nothing.

22. Name three artists you'd like to be compared to...
I hate being compared.

23. Favorite or most inspirational place?
My room.

24. What's the best piece of advice you're been given?
Don't give up and keep trying no matter how much you are putting yourself down. You'll still get there eventually if you keep your chin up. Practice.
    -Izzy aka me and her brother

25. What wouldn't you do without, when it comes to art?
Ehhhh as long I have an instrument and paper, I'm fine. I draw over my mistakes as if they were never there.

No tags from me.