Art Trade Information! (CLOSED)

*Note: the rules are also posted on my devation journal at imboredom.deviantart.com

Status: CLOSED!

Rules: 
-Art trades are available to my watchers and mutual followersPlease do not follow me just to get an art trade with me.

-Original Characters and Canon Characters can be drawn together, of course.

-I look for even trades where if (ex.)I draw full body art, I will receive a full body as well. If I color, I'll receive a colored one as well. Sketched? Sketched. You get me, haha! Please tell me what it'll be when you ask for an art trade!

-Art trades are usually done TRADITIONALLY! If you're a digital artist, the art trade will be done digitally.

-I usually never set a time limit for you guys and say, "Take your time!" But it's happened to often where I finish my side of the trade and never receive the other's. So this time, when I finish my part of your trade, you're time limit starts to count down from 1 week. I will send you a note to see how you are doing and when I am done.

-I will not draw fetish, full out gory, or completely sexual type artworks. 

-Couple artworks (OC x OC, CC x OC, CC x CC) are allowed.

-No more than 2 people in an artwork!

-Full body, half body, chibis, and headshots are allowed.

-I do not mind if your OC is shipped with the same canon character as my OCs at all so no need to ask about that!

-Please send me a photo link of the character(s) you want me to draw OC or CC!

-Characters with background is allowed too, but remember that you'll be giving me back the same.

-If you do not like what you received from me, please, pleaaaaseeee tell me so that I can fix it for you!

-I cannot guarantee that I'll get to everyone so whenever I update this journal to notify when I'm open, I'll be opening 5 spots at a time. First come, first serve!