Commission Information! (OPEN)

*Note: The rules are also posted on my devation journal at lilyblizz.deviantart.com

Status: OPEN!
Points, USD, or both?: USD
Rules:

*I do not accept points commissions and usually only money(USD) through PayPal with my email lilyblizzard@gmail.com.
  +There may be times where I will suddenly accept Deviantart Points, but that will be random and pretty much inconsistant.

*Original Characters and Canon Characters can be drawn, of course.
  +Would you like me to only post it online of have me send it to you through notes in sta.sh as well?
  +I will send you updates through notes on how the commission is going if it starts taking too long.

*You can pay me fully at the start of the commission or break down the payment and pay me until the price has been satisfied before I can give you the final product(s).
  +If anything goes wrong or you want to cancel the commission, I'll send back the money. Please notify me the amount you'll be sending me!

*I will not draw fetish, furries, full out gory, or completely sexual type artworks. Kisses are fine... Safe kisses... LOL. Couple artworks (OC x OC, CC x OC, CC x CC) are allowed.

*No more than 3 people in an artwork!

*I do not mind if your OC is shipped with the same canon character as my OCs at all so no need to ask about that!

*If you decided to ask for 3+ works, the number of characters per work will be limited to 1 character for full body and 2 characters for half body, chibis and headshots.

*Please send me a photo link of the character(s) you want me to draw OC or CC!

*Characters with background is allowed too of course.

*If you do not like what you received from me, please, pleaaaaseeee tell me so that I can fix it for you!

*Feel free to note me or email me at lilyblizzard@gmail.com. State your username and the web you came from! Subject should be "Art Commission" so I don't confuse you for something else![Note: I have other art accounts, haha.]

~Are my artwork too high or too low?~ *Changed the prices due to prices being low for slight high amount of time and effort to work on these*

Commission Samples And Prices:
Prefer hard lines, crayon lines, or soft lines? Add it to the order from full body down to chibi!

Full Body
Black and White- $25 (2500pts)

Full BodyBlack and White- $25 (2500pts)

Colored- $25 (2500pts)