Christmas(2016) (84/192)

~This message will be going on all the Christmas gifts posts I'm posting. You don't need to read it if you don't want to!~

Hello, guys, and very late Merry Christmas/Happy New Year if I haven't said that before! (I think I did in a status? I can't remember OTL) I hope you're all having a fantastic day/night! Anyways, I decided to draw some headshots of original characters and canon characters for people I follow/watch, people who follow/watch me, mutual followers/watchers (on Deviantart, Tumblr, Instagram, and Wattpad), and even strangers I randomly checked and possibly earned a follow/watch from me on the same day I found them because why not? You were all picked randomly minus the people I already had in mind for this "project" c;, hahaha. Thank god, senior year of high school isn't TOO bad. That's partially a lie, LOL xDD If I had the chance to, I'd draw more headshots for even more people I can find! Well thing is.... I went overboard. I know, I know, I'm an idiot. But I drew 192 character headshots. There are 16 batches in total and I'll try to post one every day. Well maybe not this Thursday since I'm getting my, uhhh, wisdom teeth removed... 4 of them... ;-;" Once they are posted I will add the links to the batch list down below.

I was actually about to go over 200+ headshots, but I was unable to when I reached to 169 because I got sick with a possible lung and ear infection that lasted about a month along the way. Apologies that I gave up so easily! D: I was also going to draw something for family and friends, but hey. They get to see me return back to California, hehehe. That should be more than enough They had nooooo clueeeeeeee!

Okay, so... story time? ^^" This entire thing was actually thought of deeply back in 2014. The thing is that I wanted to-- always wanted to-- do something like this for people, but wasn't confident in my artistic abilities back then. I wasn't much of a talker either. I never commented on other's artwork or tried to make a conversation with people no matter how much I wanted to. More like I only replied to people who commented on my art with a simple "thank you." Today, still, I'm not confident in my artwork or social skills, but I want to change that. This year was the year I began commenting on other's work and take part in art contests and collaborations. I had people who didn't reply, people who did reply nicely, and not so nice people, haha-- I don't mind the nasty comments or the silence since I've mainly experienced nasty comments and silence since the beginning of time do to my clueless and possibly positive behavior! plus no one has time to answer everything anyways to that's a given, ahahahaha! xD. I know my comments aren't so helpful or very great as well as repetitive, but hey, I have anxiety disorder and I've never really talked much in life, sooooo compliments that are helpful and different = wow, Izzy, do you have any idea what you are saying right now??? Nope. X'D I can't even ask questions without panicking.

Funny thing is that I actually had thoughts of dropping this shenanigan and also worried a whole bunch about it to the point where my head was going to explode. At first, I was really, really excited to draw something for others and have it posted up, but then after a while, I began thinking stuff like, "What if no one really likes it? This is probably the most idiotic thing I have ever done and I think I have done plenty of idiotic things. My gifts are terrible right now. What the heck am I doing with life-- of course no one would care." I'm sorry I'm such a negative person, but I'm truly trying to change that. But that's where katethepikachu and two of my other friends came in. I had them talk to me and bring me back to my senses to continue on with this when I start telling them things like that. Let's just say that I asked them to give me a slap in the face because I was missing the millionth chance of giving more people out there something. I'm truly relieved that I can finally starting posting these up one by one, but I'm still very anxious because I don't know if I satisfied everyone with it. If you don't like it, it's fine. I'm aware that I can't satisfy everyone, but please tell me so I can fix it for you someway and somehow! Err.. In the best of my abilities of course.