Oc Introduction

Name: Serrah Carstel

Age: About 19+

Appearance: (Up in the media)

Personality: Serrah acts mostly like a Kuudere; no emotions and very mysterious. She never admits or shows what she truly feels among people. She's very intelligent and charismatic. A skilled actress and strategist. She can act like an innocent person as a facade to fool others. She's shown to be apathetic and unflinching. She's always calm whenever something is up, even if it is a crisis. Always has another way towards everything. She always know that she'll be alright. Whenever she learns something, she becomes cocky and mischievous. Though, a quiet and dependable person. She blames herself for what happened to her tribe, and that she couldn't do anything to keep them alive. Nonetheless, hates people being tortured.

Occupation: Phantom Troupe/Genei Ryodan
Hunter
Survivor of the Kurta Clan

Story: Serrah was purposely raised to be a amiable daughter but as soon as she grows, she's becoming emotionless. Her parents are at first, good people but then treated her like garbage when she first disobeyed them because she needed to save a friend. As a defenseless child, she almost died when she saved Kurapika's life from a beast in the forest. She was abused by her parents secretly and made her grew up emotionless and unflinching. After a while, she secretly learned how to use Nen and started to create ice. Of course she didn't knew anything about it's principles or anything.

Aura Type: Transmuter

Abilities: Secret 😉

I'll update soon!