Chapter 9

Chapter Nine

I giggled as Vane threw me over his shoulder and carried me from the kitchen and toward the bedroom. I smacked his ass and then pinched it, earning a moan from him. Smirking, I relaxed and tried to squirm out of his grasp. “Put me down!”

“No. You kept teasing me from the time we sat down for lunch.” He growled, running a hand up the back of my leg to cup my ass. “I am going to take you again.” He slapped my ass and growled as he trudged up the stairs.

I laughed and squirmed harder, as if I were truly trying to escape from his hold. Vane wrapped an arm around my legs and restrained me. “But we had sex before lunch!”

“So? That doesn’t matter.” Vane opened his bedroom door and carried me inside before dropping me in the center of his bed. “I plan on taking you again.” He hovered over my body, pressing his lips against mine. “And again.” He kissed my jaw and smiled playfully. “And again.”

I moaned and slipped my hands into his hair, pulling him closer. “Vane, please.” He smiled and kissed me harshly again, making me shiver with pleasure. He caught my bottom lip between his teeth and bit down almost hard enough to draw blood.

Thrashing, I yanked his hair and thrust my tongue into his mouth, moaning at his masculine taste. His body was so hot and hard against my own, demanding my full submission. His hands slid down to my hips and his fingers splayed across my bare skin. I winced as his strong fingers dug into my hips and rubbed circles into my flesh. Vane smirked and nibbled my tongue gently, shivering as I raked my nails down his bare back.

“Fuck, Sin.” He growled, pulling his mouth away from mine. I smiled as his eyes flashed with arousal. He removed his hands from my hips and wrapped them around my wrists, pinning them next to my head. I pulled at them in an attempt to free my wrists, but Vane’s grip only tightened. “Quit squirming.”

He adjusted to hold both wrists in one hand while he pulled at the belt holding my robe closed until it fell open. With a grunt, he caught a pink nipple between his fingers and pulled roughly as he watched my face eagerly. I whimpered and arched until my breasts were pressed closer toward his face. “Please.”

Vane smiled and pinched my nipple again, twisting it as he kissed my parted lips again. His lips trailed down my jaw and neck until they finally landed on my breasts, licking and sucking at them. I cried out and thrust my breasts harder against his mouth as his fingers tweaked at my other nipple again. My nipples hardened into painful little peaks under his attention and his mouth teased me until I was a whimpering, shuddering mess.

“Quit teasing me! Please.” Vane released my wrists to tug my robe down my arms as he pinched my nipple in between his teeth. I shivered as the black silk slid down my arms and onto the bed.

Vane kissed further down my torso, letting his tongue dip into my belly button. I gasped and squirmed, digging my fingers into the mattress beneath me. He didn’t stop his trail downward, placing wet, heated kisses all the way down until his lips pressed harshly against my sex. I cried out, trembling as his tongue pressed eagerly against me.

“Vane! Oh my god!” I moaned and squeezed my thighs together, pressing them tight against his head. He chuckled and licked the length of my sex until the tip of his tongue pressed greedily against my clit. I cried out and shifted uncomfortably, crying out again. “Oh god!”

My eyes slammed shut and my head flew back as he thrust a finger into my body. I accepted it easily and my legs fell apart again so that he could press his fingers in deeper. He growled and pulled away, just as I was about to fall over the edge.

Vane flipped me over easily and pulled his sweats down to his knees. He pressed my chest down against the bed and slid behind me, pressing the tip of his member against my opening. I pushed back, eager to feel him deep inside of me. “Oh, Sin…” He groaned and thrust into me roughly.

“Vane!” I screamed, reaching back to place my hands on his hips as he slide a little too deep. He pulled out and thrust into me again, sending goosebumps across my skin.

He continued to drive himself into me, grunting to himself as he drove both of us farther and farther into pleasure.

* * * * * *

Vane held me in his arms, kissing the side of my head. “What are you thinking about?” The phone started ringing before I could answer him. He sighed and pressed the answer button, putting it on speaker. “Hello?”

“Hello, Mr. Hanson. It’s Doctor Julianne Barnes. I called earlier about your girlfriend’s test results.” A female voice rang out through the room. “There has been a misunderstanding with your results. We got them mixed up in the lab and it turns out that you are expecting! Congratulations, and again, I am sorry for the little mix up.”

Vane clicked the end button and stared at me with wide eyes. A smile broke out over his face and he kissed me roughly. “We’re pregnant.”