Chapter 25

Chapter 25

I groaned and tried to lift my head, but it was much too dizzy. It felt as if I had been drinking all night and had a massive hangover. Was I hungover? No, that didn't sound right... Oh, yeah. Thalia's people found me.

"Don't move, baby. You'll only end up hurting yourself." Thalia gave me a sickening smile and laughed to herself. I was strapped to a chair and there were razor blades taped to the insides of my wrists in such a way that if I bent my wrist or moved too quickly, they would cut me.

"Why are you doing this? This will not change my mind about anything. If you want to kill me, then just kill me already." I was angry. I wanted her to kill me so that I didn't have to hurt like this anymore. There was nothing I could do.

She glared at me. "You tried to pay someone to kill me, Sinclair. That wasn't very nice. Now I will have to make you hurt." She pulled out her phone and dialed in a number. I heard a male voice answer. "Hello, Vane. I just wanted to let you know that I have your fiance. She's coming home with me. Good luck finding her body."

"No..." How could she do that to him? What was she thinking? He would have her phone tracked! And then it hit me. That's what she wanted. I started screaming. "Whatever you do, do not look for me! If you come, she will kill you. She will destroy you. Vane, stay away!"

A force collided with my head and the chair tipped over with the sudden shift in my weight to one side. A razor blade embedded itself in my forearm and I cried out. It took almost no time for the blood to start flowing. Thalia clicked his tongue and hung up the phone. "I told you to be easy with her, Zach. Now you've stained the carpet."

"Sorry, boss." The man, Zach, just shrugged and stuffed his hands back into his pockets. "Someone had to shut the bitch up."

Thalia walked over to me and leaned down to look me in the eyes. "Your little boy toy should be on his way, don't you think?" She quickly removed the razor from my arm. "I need you alive when he gets here. Then I'll worry about getting rid of you."

"Don't you dare hurt him!" I spat in her face.

Thalia grimaced and wiped her face off. "You will regret that. I'll make the man you love suffer. I hope you know that."

"Fuck you, bitch. I hope you rot in hell."

Thalia sighed and looked to Zach. "Go ahead and shut her up. Have some fun while you're at it, if you want to."

"No! Don't you fucking touch me!" I tried as hard as I could to loosen the restraints on my chair, but they would not loosen. "Please, don't. Just kill me. I am begging you to just kill me."

He grunted. "Sorry, Princess. You are more valuable to us alive." 

A/N- I KNOW IT'S REALLY SHORT.... don't hurt me :x