08 | Rose Ain't Playing

Nadia

"I'm not letting you go by yourself." Ivy started and I rolled my eyes before ignoring what she was saying because I didn't want to hear anything she had to say about this situation that I was about to go take care of.

"Fine ignore me but I'm still not letting you go by yourself she said and she left out of my bedroom. I was currently getting dressed in all black so I can handle this that I needed to handle.

I didn't have time for people to be telling what I shouldn't be doing because I've heard it so many times that I'm just so tired of hearing it.

People always telling me I shouldn't do this, I shouldn't do that but if I do stop who's gonna make sure I'm eating good? Who's gonna make sure I got a place to lay my head and a pot to piss in? Huh? No damn body. So I gotta get do what I gotta do.

I was finally dressed in all black like I always do when I'm about to​ go out in the streets and handle my business.

Just as I was walking out of my bedroom, Ivy was walking in. She went over to my dresser and went inside my draw and pulled out my extra gun from under my clothes.

She put the gun in the frontal of her black leather pants before heading out of my room and too the front door as I followed behind her.

We headed out the front door and I locked it behind us. After getting into her car she drove off to the location I told her.

"What you gonna do when you get his nigga? You gonna kill him?" Ivy asked me as she put all of her attention on the road.

"Nope but I'm gonna make him suffer." I stated coldly.

These niggas about to learn to not play with me. Rose was about to show these niggas she ain't nothing to play with. I don't play about my money and I damn show don't play about my respect and my loyalty.

Them the three things I care about and anything else is just out the damn window but this nigga was about to learn today.

Rose ain't playing with these niggas no more. Rose can and will turn this whole damn city to a blood bath if these niggas really wanna try me.

"You want me to call up Maria and see if she down to ride?" Ivy asked and I shook my head no.

"No don't call her. She don't need to be getting involved in this. She got too many good things going for her and so do you. So when we get there stay yo ass in the car." I told her as I looked out the window on the side of me.

Just seeing homeless people laying in the streets, females out on corners seeling their bodies, and drug dealers at every corner, all trying to make a dollar out of fifteen cent.

They was all on they grind trying to make a way out the hood and I can respect that honestly. I respect so much because I'm doing he same damn thing.

Trying to make a way so that my future kids won't have to go through what I'm going through. I wanna look back and say I did this and that for my future children. I survived for my future children.

But one thing I know is, it's hard out here for a drug dealer who on they grind trying to make a way and survive.

August

"Ah shit August!" Jocelyn moaned loudly as she reached her climax and I followed suit. After releasing in the condom, I slid out of her before taking the condom off me and tying it into a knot.

I got up and went to the bathroom and dropped the condom filled with my kids in the toilet and flushed it.

Call me weird but I ain't risking no bitch about to turkey baste their self so they can have my damn child. No. It ain't happening. No ma'am, no sir.

After cleaning myself up I went back inside her bedroom to find her laying across the bed asleep.

Ya boy put that pussy to sleep. Stroke game on one-thousand. But I ain't through.

I smirked at the sight of her before climbing in the bed behind her. Reaching into the nightstand drawer, I grabbed a condom and tore it open before rolling it on my dick. I lifted up her leg and held it up before sliding inside of her causing her to wake up with a moan.

"August I'm tired." She whined but I wasn't having that shit. I wanted some more pussy and that's​ what I was about to get.

"Yeah me too." I said as I gave her deep, long everlasting strokes and she was loving that shit.

"Shit! August wait!" She said breathlessly as she placed her hand on the lower part of my stomach, as an attempt for me to slow down but it was a failed attempt because it only made me go fast and harder.

"Quit running from it and take this dick girl." I told her as I moved her hand away. When I was close to reaching my climax my phone rung loudly throughout the bedroom causing me to groan.

"Mm baby don't stop. Just ignore it." Jocelyn moaned.

"I can't​ it ignore it. It may be important or about a drop I need to make for some money." I told her as I slid out her.

Quickly grabbing my​ phone I saw a missed call from an unfamiliar number causing me to frown. Just as I was about to call the number back, it popped up on my screen causing me to answer instantly.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Yeah who dis'?" I asked confused as to who the hell this was on my line.

"This Ivy. Rose got shot and I need you to take care of a little situation for me while I take her to he hospital..." She said.

As Ivy continued talking it was like her words were fading and the only sound being heard in the room was m phone hitting the hard wooden floor.

Excuse Any Mistakes

Ooooooo!!!!!!! Chapter 9 & 10 on the way!!! Maybe​ I will DOUBLE UPDATE TOMORROW!!!! Who knows! Maybe, maybe not.