06 | You Rose? You Yungin'?

August

"Alright. I'll be there." I stated before hanging up the phone. "Jo I gotta cut this short. I got somewhere to be baby girl." I told Jocelyn causing her to sigh.

As of right now, I really didn't care about if she was mad. I have something I need to take care of. This little shit I had planned for her today can be rescheduled to any other day.

Right​ now I have other important things that need my attention like some bitch named, Rose, I heard about out here making money like crazy which is knocking me of my money. That's one thing I don't play about, is my fucking money.

"You always do this. Every time." Jocelyn fussed as we walked to my car and got in.

"Well it ain't my fault things come up." I said really not feeling like arguing with her because she'll get over the shit. All she's gonna do is boo hoo cry and then let me dick her down and boom she gonna be good as new.

After pulling up to her house, she wasted no time getting out and slamming my car door and that had pissed me off even more. I got out my car and followed behind her.

Making it to her front door, she tried closing the door in my face but I put my foot in the way of the door, keeping it from closing.

"Don't slam shit that don't belong to you." I said causing her to roll her eyes at me and crossed her arms over her chest. "You mad?" I asked.

"Nope." She played like she wasn't mad but her and I both knew we was indeed mad. I moved closer to her and pecked her lips a few times before pulling away but leaving my hand on her waist.

"I'll be back. Just let me take care of what I need to take care of and I'll come back over here​ and we can chill and watch movies and I'll take you back out shopping tomorrow. You'll have me all to yourself. How does that sound?" I saw a smirk tugging at her lips?

"I'd like that." She wrapped her arms around my neck before pressing her lips mine and pecked my lips a few times before fully pulling away.

"I'll be back." I said before turning and walking away.

It's time to see who this little bitch is who knocking me of my money.

Nadia

"So we need to talk about last night because that was something." Maria said and I laughed at her before shaking my head.

"Yeah let's talk about that shall we." Ivy agreed.

"Why y'all want to talk about that though? Why we just can't skip past that?" I told them.

"Nope because we want to know." Maria said and I sighed.

"Damn both of you nosey." I frowned as I took a sip from my Sprite. It was me Maria, and Ivy. We were all in the mall having a girl's day since we rarely get to have one.

It's was days like this that I craved when I was younger to have with my momma but never got the chance to have that kind of relationship with her.

"Nosey is our middle name. But girl he was checking for you last night." Maria said we walked into Victoria's Secrets.

"Who is he?" I asked as I went around looking at the different lingerie that was in the colors of black, white, and red.

"Quit acting like you don't know who the hell I'm talking about. I'm talking about August. While you and Khal were arguing he asked me was Khal your​ boyfriend. I told him Khal was you ex who is also an asshole." Maria explained.

"Why he worried about me? Don't he have a girlfriend?" I questioned.

"Girl I'm gonna tell you like I told you last night, that ain't his girlfriend. They friends with benefits and a tad bit of feelings." Maria stated as we walked through the store.

"Well they was booed up to me." Ivy said.

"I think you should slide him them digits next time you see him." Maria stated.

"I think not." I said, feeling my phone vibrate.

I slid it out of my purse before checking it to see I had a message from a familiar number. Opening the message, I read it and frowned.

"Niggas always playing with me. I ain't got time for this shit." I said causing Ivy and Maria to look in my direction while I slid my phone back down in my purse.

"We gotta ride out or something?" Ivy asked me and I nodded.

"Ride out? I'm with it." Maria dropped the lingerie she had in her hand and popped her knuckles. We walked out of the store and headed through the food court and out of the mall to Ivy's car.

"So where we headed? Ivy asked as she started up her car.

"Take me by my apartment so I can change into something else." I stated.

I grabbed my phone to see if I had any other missed messages and luckily I didn't. My partner n' crime, Odis or O2 as many called him, texted me saying something about a nigga named, Yungin', who been hot out here lately.

Taking all our good corners and got some of my people too shook to even work they corner. No wonder these niggas been late getting me my money but all that shit is about to change today.

Every bitch and nigga know I don't play about my damn money but I guess this new nigga or whoever the hell he is don't know but he sure in the hell is about to find out today.

After Ivy pulled up to my apartment, I got out and quickly went to my front door while Ivy and Maria followed behind.

Going inside, I left the door cracked open for Ivy and Maria before going to my bedroom and changing. I got out of my girly outfit and changed into all black.

I now wore some baggy black sweatpants, a black T-shirt, my black and white bandana, and my black Jordans to top it off. I grabbed my phone and left out of my bedroom.

"Let's go." Was the only thing I said as I headed out the front door with Ivy and Maria following suit.

I hopped into the front seat and Maria for in the back. Grabbing a hair wrap, I pulled all of my hair to the back and put it in a bun. Opening up Ivy's glove compartment, I got my glock out that I kept in there for her personal problems which I'm not going to go into detail about.

"We're​ here." Ivy stated before killing the engine of her car.

"You want us to come in with you?" Maria asked and I nodded.

We all got out of the car and walked up to the the front door and knocked. Hearing distance footsteps get closer to the door, before hearing locks being unlocked and the door opened.

"You Rose?" He questioned in disbelief and I was also shocked as fuck.

"And you Yungin'?" I questioned because I really couldn't believe this.

"Well ain't this about a bitch!" Ivy dramatically said from behind me.

Well this should be interesting.

______

Excuse any mistakes. Comments help me update fast...Just saying.
Chapter 7 coming really soon!!!!