07 | Snake Ass Nigga Odis

HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE EASTER!!!!!!

August

"So wait. Let me get this straight. You a girl who out here hustling and making​ money like you a nigga. Hell no, ain't no way! I don't believe this shit." I paraphrased everything.

I shook my head because this shit was really too  unbelievable to me. She wasn't the sweet girly girl from last night either.

Little baby had on all black and a damn bandana. She came dressed up like she really running shit. She had a whole gun in her hand and shit. Like you dressed and ready like you came to kill a nigga.

This made me look at her in a different way now. Last night I look at her as a bad lil mama that I wanted to holla at and get to know her to see what she's​ about.

Now I looked at her as a cool yet dope as female that I can chill with. I could tell lil mama was all about getting her paper. I fuck with lil mama already and I don't know shit about her other than she's​ a hustler.

Not the sexual chill y'all thinking. Get that out y'all negative minds.

"Well believe. Why you stealing my spots though? I may be a fucking female but I don't play about my money." She stated as she grabbed her gun and handed it to her friend.

"Neither do I." I stated as I took a seat. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

Lord here she go with this girl attitude and shit.

"Wait, who called you and told you to meet me here?" She asked.

"This nigga that work for me. His named Odis or some shit like that. Why?" I asked.

"Shit!" She yelled.

"What Nadia?" Maria had asked.

"Odis up to something." Rose or Nadia whoever the fuck she is answered.

"Okay I need to get this straight. Where the name Rose come from if your name is Nadia?" I questioned.

"Rose is my middle name but I use it for my street name." She stated. "Nadia is my first name." She added.

"Oh that explains it. You don't want nobody knowing your government name and shit. That's​ the same way with me. That why in the streets I go by Yungin'." I explained. "But what this Odis nigga on?" I asked.

"I'm trying to piece it together. It seems like he want me and you to bump heads on purpose but why." She stated.

"Maybe he trying to have you two at  each other's throats for somebody else's​ benefit." Ivy pieced it together and it all made sense to me now.

Every​time I would walk in on him on the phone he would hurry up and get off the phone and every time I asked who he was talking to he always said nobody important.

"Damn." She said to herself. "I gotta go. I need to go do some digging on Odis." She stated.

"Where yo phone?" I asked. I grabbed it out of her hand as she handed it over to me  "This my number just in case you find some info on this snake ass nigga. Hit me up and me let me know what's going on." I stated before handing her back her phone and she nodded.

"Let's go." Nadia turn to walk away and Maria and Ivy followed.

"Damn I told you, you was gonna get them damn digits bitch." I heard Maria whisper to Nadia.

"Shut up." Nadia said and I shook my head before chuckling.

I left out and got in my car before starting the engine and heading back over to Jocelyn's place. Once I made it there I got out of my car and went to the front door.

Unlocking it and walking in, I closed it behind me. I heard low moans coming from her bedroom and I frowned.

Now I know damn well she ain't fucking somebody else!

I went to her bedroom before opening the door to find her touching herself. She looked over at me and smirked before gesturing with her index finger for me to come here.

She was just getting it ready for me y'all! Let me go ahead and murder this pussy real quick y'all.

Nadia

"My bitch got the digits, my bitch got the digits." Maria sang making me and Ivy laugh at her silliness.

"Chill out. It ain't like I'm really gonna text him. I can handle this shit by myself. I been doing it. I don't need him or anybody's​ help." I stated.

"Why you so damn stubborn?" Maria asked and I shrugged.

"You know you want to talk him so quit acting like you don't." Ivy said.

Well shit he seems like a cool dude but he got a whole girl on his arm and if she come at me with some bullshit I won't hesitate to fight a bitch but not over no nigga. I don't fight over these niggas that's for everybody.

"I really don't but he seems cool." I stated.

"Okay I give you a week and I bet you're gonna end up texting him." Maria said and I waved her off.

"I'm not gonna text him. He got a girl." I said once again.

"How many times I gotta tell you that ain't his girl. They fuck buddies with a tad bit of feelings involved. Get that through your thick skull Nadia." Maria fussed.

"If you say so." I shook my head. "But I bet he with her right now as we speak." I stated.

I wasn't about to be nobody's fool neither was I about to be involved with any nigga out here on New Orleans. They all whores and I just​ ain't got time to get my feelings involved again and in the end, get hurt.

I'm just out here hustling like any other nigga that's on they grind. Fuck a relationship and fuck being friends. I ain't got time. I'm only worried about getting my money up.

I'm too busy out here grinding trying to make a way.

__________

Excuse Any Mistakes. I forgot to say it yesterday but R.I.P Melvin Labranch...Gone but never forgotten...Rest Easy!!

Odis?

Nadia?

August?

Do y'all think Nadia being too stubborn or just doesn't want to take another chance at love?

Chapter 8 on the way!!!!