03 | Diamond's Diary

August

"Baby, are you gonna come to this party with me?" Jocelyn asked me from the bathroom as she looked in the mirror and did her make-up​ while I stood in the doorway and watched her.

"What party?" I asked.

"This party at this new strip club called Diamond's Diary." She said as she pulled her eyes down a little and put on her eyeliner. "The club opened up last weekend I just haven't had time to go check it out."

I smirked at her and ran my tongue across my bottom lip. This is why I fuck with her. She is the type of female who will go to a strip club and throw cash at the strippers with you. Shawty real laid back and chill and that's why I fuck with her the way I do.

"Yeah. I'll go with you. Let me go swing by my house and freshen up and I'll come back and get you." I told her as I walked away from the bathroom door. I grabbed my cell phone and wallet off her nightstand beside her bedroom.
"I'm heading out Jocelyn." I told her as I left out her bedroom.

I walked out the front door and locked it behind me. I got into my car and drove back to my place.

When I made it home, I went inside and took a quick shower before going to my closet to look for what a nigga was going to put on tonight for this party.

I put together a lil something for this party and smirked looking at the outfit I had just put together. I put on my clothes then looked at myself in the mirror. I licked my bottom lip before grabbing my slugs and putting them in.

After deciding​ I looked presentable enough, I went and grabbed my wallet, my cellphone​ and my car keys before going around my house and turning off all the unnecessary lights and just left the lamp on in the living room before heading out the front door.

I head back over to Jocelyn's house and unlocked her front door. Closing the door behind me, I headed to her bedroom to find her sitting on her bed putting on her shoes. She had done cut her hair into a cute style and dye it!

My lil baybeh looked sexy as fuck with what she was wearing.

"Damn ma. You look too sexy. You sure you getting dressed for me?" I asked her causing her to roll her eyes at me and chuckle.

"You know I was getting all sexy for you. You look good too by the way." She looked up and winked at me before standing up. She grabbed her cell phone and her little clutch purse before coming over at me.

"I always do. You ready mama?" I asked her and she nodded. "Alright let's head out." I told her as I led the way out of her bedroom and she followed behind me. She locked her house after we left out.

I got in my car and she got in on the passenger's side and I started up my car before backing out​ of​ her driveway before driving into traffic.

I glanced over at lil mama before grabbing her hand in mine and intertwining our fingers. She looked at me and smiled before looking forward.

Once we made with to the strip club, it was so fucking pack. It took me about 30 minutes just to find a damn parking spot.

Jocelyn and I got out the car and headed to the door where I paid for her and I. We walked inside and the club and packed and lit as fuck.

Strippers was making they paper though. Doing any and every trick on the pole that they knew while niggas and bitches was throwing 100s, 20s, and 1s.

 Doing any and every trick on the pole that they knew while niggas and bitches was throwing 100s, 20s, and 1s