05 | A Usual Day

August

Today is a new day with the same old ass problem I'm constantly dealing with. Last night was fun and all but I gotta get back to reality and face my problems.

One thing I will say is that my life is better than what it was before. I have a place lay my head at night. I have a pot to piss in and a have a car to get from point A to point B everyday.

I done been through so much in my life that you would swear that I'm older than what I really am.

I woke up this morning and thanked God like I do every morning for my sight to see, my hands, my feet to stand walk, my nose to smell and my mouth to taste.

I thank God every day to even be standing here to see another day because we take a lot of that shit we take for granted and we shouldn't because it can be taking away from us within the blink of an eye.

After waking up this morning, I got my day started by first brushing my teeth and taking a shower to wash the load off from last night because nigga went straight to sleep when I made it back to the house.

Diamond's Diary, I fuck with it and I'm gonna​ have to go back because that club be too fucking lit.

Finishing up my shower, I grabbed my towel before wrapping it around my waist. Going into my bedroom, I noticed my cell phone ringing on the nightstand. I grabbed it and saw that it was Jocelyn before answering.

"Hello." I said.

"Morning."

"Good morning baybeh." I smirked as if she could see me.

"You coming by my house today?" She asked and I thought about it.

"Yeah. I got a couple free hours for you today. I'll be through in a little bit." I told her.

"Alright."

"See you​ in a few."

"Okay." She said before hanging up.

I threw my phone on my bed before going to my closet. After deciding on what I wanted to wear, I began to get dressed.

Checking the time and saw that it was just ten o'clock, it was still kind of early so I guess I could take lil baybeh for some breakfast.

Once I was fully dressed, I grabbed my wallet, car let's and phone before heading out of my house and locking the door before getting into my car and heading over to lil mama house.

_____

"Damn ma. It don't take nobody that long to get dressed." I was now agitated before she wanted to take her precious time getting ready.

"Well if you would've told me when I called you then we wouldn't have this problem." She said from the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes before walking into the bathroom where she was.

"Man you already dressed. What the hell you doing that's​ taking you so long?" I asked her.

"Nothing. I just wanted to get on your nerves." She smiled and laughed.

"Mission accomplished. No come on here." I left out of the bathroom and she followed as I walked out of her bedroom.

"Wait! How do I look?" She asked as she posted for me.

"Sexy as hell. Like always." Licking my bottom lip, I smirked at her wickedly.

"Boy come on before you start something that I'm gonna have to finish." She said before walking in front of me and I followed behind her.

"Once we finish breakfast I'm taking you shopping ma." I told her.

Nadia

Waking up to my ringing phone, I sighed before rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I grabbed my phone and saw Ivy's number and answered.

"What? It's too early Ivy?" I groaned.

"Awe it is? Wake yo ass up!" She yelled in my ear and I mugged the phone as if she could see me before putting the phone back up to my ear.

"Get ready. I'll be at your apartment in about twenty minutes." She stated before​ hanging up causing me to roll my eyes.

I got out of bed and sighed before stripping from my clothes and going into my bathroom to take me a quick bath.

Once I was finished, I dried my wet body before putting on my black bra and panties and going back into my bedroom.

"Damn!" I heard a voice say causing me jump and turn around before covering my body.

"Ain't no need to cover your body baby. It ain't like I haven't seen it before." Khal said and wiggled his eyebrows at me while looking at me with a wicked smirk.

"What the fuck Khal? What is wrong with you? Why you keep sneaking in my apartment?" I asked as I rushed and put on me some pants and a shirt.

"No. The real question is...Why you keep acting​ like you don't want me and this big dick I got?" He questioned and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay Khal. You funny but you've got to get the fuck up out of my apartment and never come back. You know I will kill your ass and won't hesitate because I'm really with the shit!" I said to him and he still just stood there not moving an inch.

"Bust a move." I told him. He chuckled before walking past me and bumping my shoulder intentionally.

"Stuck up bitch." He mumbled.

"But you want this stuck up bitch. Oh okay. Don't let the door hit you on the way out my nigga." I stated to him as I followed him to make sure he was leaving out of my damn apartment.

Once he opened the door I noticed Ivy standing there with her hand up like she was about to knock.

"Dang Nadia! You back at it again fucking with the clown ass nigga." She said in front of him.

She looked at me and I looked at her and we both fell out laughing at the same time. Khal got so pissed off and just stormed out the door as Ivy and I continued laughing. I let Ivy in before closing the front door behind her.

"So why was that nigga here?" Ivy asked as she plopped down on my sofa.

"Trying to see why I don't want his stupid dumb self no more." I stated. "Why you told me to get dressed?"

"Mall day!" She jumped off the sofa and screamed and I shook my head before laughing.

Lord, let me survive the whole day with this girl!

Excuse Any Mistakes. I'm sorry for taking so long to update. Chapter 6 will be up tomorrow!!!! COMMENT & VOTE. Also if you haven't go check out my new story (Lost & Found) that is coming this summer. Its a August Alsina Fanfiction. Chapter 1 of Lost & Found is up!!!!

 Chapter 1 of Lost & Found is up!!!!