02 | Me Myself, & I

August

I'm out here in the streets thugging. I could get killed or jail any day. But shit by any means, I'm gone fucking eat. I can promise you that shit. I was currently counting up all of my money that I had in my safe.

A nigga like me don't blow all his money on bullshit just to show off and let these niggas see I got money. They don't need to know what the fuck I got. I don't like niggas all in business.

My phone made a ding noise, indicating that I had a text message. I sat the pile of money I had in my hands down in my lap before grabbing my phone off the floor from beside me. I opened the message and bit my lip.

 I opened the message and bit my lip

From: (504) -732- 5895

We miss you daddy😏😳😩 Can you come over?

To: (504) -732- 5895

Let me finish what I'm doing and I'll be through in a lil while.

Once I replied to her text I locked my phone and continued counting my money. The girl that text me was my lil baybeh you could say. Her name is Jocelyn. We ain't together or nothing like that but me and her we close.

She wasn't like any of these other girls out here. She wasn't a hoe letting any and every nigga fuck. Her and I been talking since our sophomore year of high school.

She let me take her virginity and you can say she kind of grew on me. She is the only girl I been talking to for a while.  I ain't never talked to a girl his damn long. Usually with me it's about fucking and leaving. I gotta​ say she got my heart but just know I don't fuck with my old hoes.

Once I finish counting all my money I had $1,475,832. I've been saving up money since I got into the game. I have all types of reasons for saving up my money. You nerve know what could happen to a nigga while he out here doing what he gotta do to survive.

I placed all my money back into my safe before locking it and leaving out of the basement before locking the door behind me. I went into my bedroom and grabbed my wallet before heading​ out the front door and locking it behind me.

After getting into my 2015 Camry I drove to lil mama house. Once I made it there I got out of my car and grabbed the key to her house from my pocket before unlocking the door. I walked inside and closed the door behind me before heading upstairs to her bedroom.

I walking into her bedroom to find her already ready for me. She looked over at me and was smiling. The only thing she had on black panties and bra. She was mixed which made the color of her tattoos be bright.

 She was mixed which made the color of her tattoos be bright

"You just in time." She said. I smirked at her before closing her bedroom door behind me and walking over to her bed.

"Oh I am huh?" I said with a smirk on my face. I stood at the foot of her bed and grabbed her ankle before pulling her body towards me. She giggle before sitting up on her heals

She grabbed me by me shirt and pulled me towards her. "You want, me ma?" I asked her and she nodded before biting her lip. She know that shit be turning me on. "Tell me." I told her. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I want you. I want you bad." She said causing me to smirk at her wickedly.

"You're too dressed." She said as I leaned down and kissed her on her lips while she began taking off my clothes.

This should be interesting.

Nadia

I walked along the dark and dangerous streets of New Orleans. I always walked at night especially when I had a lot of things on my mind as of right now there were thousands of thoughts running through my head.

I stopped walking when I saw this couple making a video of them being silly and it made me smile. I always hoped that in the near future I could find somebody like that.

But I'm also scared because when you've been misused and take for granted by men who you thought loved you, it just makes it harder for you to know when you actually find a good man and you don't realize it.

So as of right now, it's just going to be me, myself, and. I. I'm solo riding as of now or probably until I die. I don't need a hand to hold or somebody to hold me down. I got me for life. I'm going to hold myself down for as long as it takes.

I turned around and headed back into the direction of my apartment. Once I made it back to my apartment, I unlocked the door and walked in before closing the door. I turned on my hall light so that I could see where I was going. I went into my bedroom and tuned the light on.

"Well damn. You just keep looking better and better everytime I see you." I heard that voice and I looked in the direction that it came from. I sighed before slamming my keys down on my nightstand.

"What the hell do you want now, Khal?" I asked him. He stood up and walked over to me.

"You." He gripped my chin between his index and thumb fingers. I looked up at him and rolled my eyes.

"Get out my apartment. I'm not about to do this with you. I don't have time for this back and forth shit with you Khal. You made it clear a month ago you wanted that bitch so go to her." I told him before walking out of my bedroom and going into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and stripped out of my clothes before getting in. I need this hot shower to wash away some stress. I heard the shower curtain opened causing me to roll my eyes.

"Khal I said get the fuck..." Before I could finish my sentence my back was pressed up against the shower wall and he crashed his lips up against mine. I moaned on his mouth as he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist without breaking our kiss.

Well damn! So much for taking a shower in peace.

Excuse Any Mistakes. COMMENT & VOTE
ADD TO READING LIST
ADD TO LIBRARY
SHARE MY STORY

Chapter 3 on the way!!!