Chapter 8 - The Lost

Comincia dall'inizio

She's not Lucy.

"You're not Lucy."

She laughs.

"That's who you saw hmm?"

She laughs again.

Something hard comes down over my head.

I fall asleep to the sound of laughter and my last thought being,

"I let them take Lucy."

~

BEPP

"Natsu?!"

BEPP

"NATSU?!"

BEPP

"NATSU WAKE UPPPP"

BEPP

Now you might think that when I wake up from a two-day coma I'll wake up to a nice day where someone who cares is asleep in the chair next to my bed in the hospital. The 'beep' sound of the heart monitor and a nurse saying "welcome home" but all I hear are a lot of belches and someone screaming in my ear.

"Goddamnit he's not waking up!"

BEPP

"That's probably because that's not how people normally wake up, Gray."

BEPP

"Who you calling an idiot?!"

BEPP

I hear a hand against a forehead.

BEPP

A forehead smack.

BEPP

"My silence shows I'm angry."

BEPP

"AUGH CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TURN OFF THAT STUPID HEART MONITOR AND CAN YOU TWO PLEASE STOP ARGUING"

(Honestly I don't get why all the books (I should say book cause I haven't even read a plural amount of books ;)) say 'beep' instead of 'bepp'. I mean it sounds more like a 'bepp'!

...

Ok not it doesn't but THIS IS MY STORY AND IM GOING TO TELL IT HOW I WANT TO NOW DEAL WITH IT!!!)

I stare at the two back in front of me.

"Wow Erza you really got fat."

Gray sweat drops. "Natsu given you just woke up I'm going to let that one slide but NEVER LET ME HEAR YOU SAY THAF AGAIN got it?" Erza yells as I nod and nervously smile. "Good".

"So what's up?" I ask kinda dizzily. "You are Natsu. You and Lucy at least. You've been asleep for two days and Lucy's been missing for that amount of time as well." My eyes widen as everything comes rushing back to me. I fall over. "That's a lot of sleep...." guess I don't need to sleep for the next two days!"