Cevira sighed, her dark, yet innocent, eyes staring with compassion at Corey, "I'm sorry, but she isn't the best professor here."

"Yeah, like Snape is," Corey snapped, "I bet she'll keep him around, make him her prized little pet." He spat out his words, showing his disgust even more.

The Fitzgerald girl brought her hand to his arm, trying to comfort him even though she didn't feel the same. Amandla didn't particularly enjoy Divination, but she also didn't want to see anything bad happen to the professor.

Corey, though, excelled in the class. It was his best subject, the one he loved more than anything because it was 'easy' in his mind.

(Though, Amandla would argue about that because Professor Trelawney always got off topic and it was really hard to follow her.)

(But Corey seemed to do it with ease and always had to explain to Amandla what she was talking about.)

"I agree with you, Copernicus," Cevira started as Corey glared at her, hating the use of his first name, "Snape's gonna suck up to her, or she's going to cast a spell to make him love her. Potions is useful."

"You hate Potions class," Corey pointed out.

Cevira shrugged, "Never said it wasn't useful. I just said that it's boring – because it is."

The Lovegood boy rolled his eyes, "Potions is actually very interesting if you read the history part of it all."

"But I hate history," Cevira counted, "So, no, it's not very interesting for me to read about a bunch of dead people who created a potion for themselves."

Corey just rolled his eyes, shaking his head which caused his light hair – which was already messy and out of place – to move in front of his eyes, "You're impossible."

Cevira only smiled.

But then a letter landed right on the plate, which was lying front in front of Amandla, and all conversation halted as they stared at it. Amandla, like said before, never received letters – they all knew that – and none knew why she would finally have one. The first thing she noticed was the nice, proper cursive that spelled her name, and she immediately recognized it as the handwriting of her aunt; Narcissa Malfoy. And by then, she already knew what the letter was about, even without reading it.

But, she knew that she had to read it. Even though dread filled her stomach and warped around her heart and she felt like leaving and puking in the girls' bathroom, she stayed. And, with nimble fingers, opened the letter that her friends had already noticed and were staring at with curiosity.

Dear Amandla,

With the recent discovery of your liveliness to the Death Eaters, the Dark Lord himself requests a meeting with you. It will occur during the winter holidays in which you will be coming home with Draco. We will discuss your involvement then.

Please, do not try and run away from this. We will always be able to track you, and he does not like having to track people down. It will be much worse for you.

With regards,
Narcissa B. Malfoy

She gulped, rereading the letter as much as she could in the ten seconds she knew she had before her friends started to ask questions. Then, since the piece of parchment was thin and her aunt was being particularly less elegant with her writing and pressing her quill down onto the paper more, she saw writing on the back as well. Turning the parchment, she read: