Twenty-Seven

Sighing deeply I rolled over on the sofa. I hadn't heard from Sebastian since the suppose to be date. He'd completely ghosted me and it didn't help that Chris, Anthony, and Liz kept coming over. They keep saying they just want to hang out with me, but we all know it's just to try and "distract" me from the Sebastian issue.

   "Come on August, time to get up." Anthony speaks as he shakes me roughly.

"Firstly I am up, and secondly I'm tired, you assholes kept me up half the night." I grumble and turn away from him and bury my head back under the covers.

   "No, get up." He snaps and grabs my foot from under the cover and pulls me out and onto the floor.

   "Ow!" I yell at him as he walks out. He spares me but a wave of his hand as I stand from the spot on the floor.

   "Asshole." I mumble as I walk over to the bathroom to clean myself up. The shower wasn't as relaxing as I had hoped it to be. My mind is still all over the place and I couldn't keep still. I had a nervous twitch everywhere, if I sat on the bed my leg bounced quickly in place, if I stand up my hand is drumming on the side of my thigh.

   I check my phone every three minutes waiting to see if I get a text message or even a call from Sebastian, but I'm out of luck every time. I finally toss my phone down onto the bed and leave it there. I pick out my outfit going for some simple jeans and a top and push my feet into my house slipper before walking out into the living area.

   Liz is still on the couch when I walk in. "Where's Chris and Anthony?" I ask casually going over to the fridge to grab a bottle of water.

   "They left, said something about finding Sebastian and jumping him." She laughs nervously wringing her hands together in her lap. I eye her carefully and decide to not comment on it and instead flop onto the couch beside her.

augsome: When you're bored in your house, you get your best friend to take pictures of you

augsome: When you're bored in your house, you get your best friend to take pictures of you. Thanks bestie @elizolsen

(74.8 Million Likes, 300,00 Comments)

elizolsen: Taking pictures of August is a full time job. I'm tired. 💀

augsome: I'm deeply hurt by your words.

elizolsen: I still love you though 😘