Twenty-Four

---

"Okay for this scene, I need you and Sebastian to stare at each other intensely and then run forwards and August you'll throw your fist out and pretend to hit him like we practiced!" One of the director yell out to us as we move to our spots on the set.

  I was decked in a flexible suit wearing boots and fake knives and guns strapped along my thighs, arms, and back. My character had always been a 'S.H.I.E.L.D' agent who was one of the best.

  The whole plot of my character in this movie was to be deeply involved in the conflict between the avengers. My character didn't have a history with Bucky, in fact they planned for them to not like each their much. Hence why I was about to fake punch Sebastian.

  "And, action!" A man yells and I stand in my spot looking harshly over at Sebastian as he keeps the same brooding expression that he's mastered for Bucky. I then take off into a dead sprint straight for him as he copies my moves. I get two step away before throwing my arm out harshly but completely missing him.

  There is a clap from the set as the director watches is gleefully.

"Great, job!" He starts. "One take, now all we need is a few more scenes from everyone else, but August you're done." He informs us.

  I smile over at Sebastian and quickly peck his cheek as I move over to rest spot on set for us. I was officially done filming.

"I am so glad filming is over." I relax against the back of the chair I rest on. A few laughs come from around as everyone listens to the directors calling it a wrap for the movie.

"Now it'll be time for promotions and interviews." Liz adds from next to me as Chris, and Sabastian walk off set to our spots.

Sebastian straight over to me kissing my head before leaning against the arm of my chair.

"I vote we have a date night." He whispers to me. I look at everyone else as they merge into their conversation. I then turn back to Sebastian and grin, nodding my head at him.

  "You two love birds done?" Chadwick asks mockingly to us making everyone burst into another round of laughter.

  "You guys wanna celebrate next week, since filming is officially done?" Liz interrupts their laughter.

"Yea, sure." We chorus to answer her.

"There's a new club across town, we should go there." Anthony suggest looking at each of us.

  "We'll meet up at Liz's room." Chris confirms and we nod our answers and move away to collect our things before leaving.

  Sebastian walks with me as I gather my jacket and throw it over my shoulders.

  "So, I'll pick you up in a few hours?" He shoves his hand into his pockets glancing at me.

  "Sounds good to me." I smile brightly at him. He returns it instantly and leans down leave a kiss on my lips. He pressed our lips again once more before telling me bye and jogging off.

I turn back to go over to my car not being able to stop the grin on my face. Sebastian asking me out was in a sense a big deal. We had barely found time between filming and rest, and errands to actually go on a date, so this would make our first date.

  I shake my head from thoughts and instead let them wonder over to thinking about I'll wear. He didn't specify what kind of date it was.

  "Dammit, Seb." I mumble and pull my phone from my purse. I type out a quick message asking him what to wear, and only get back a vague answer of 'something nice.' I scoff at his reply before leaning back in the seat waiting to get to my hotel.