Eight

Private Chat
Between
Seb
&
augsome

Seb: Hey

Hey what's up?

Seb: I'm bored. Im coming over

And bring food.

Seb: Pizza?

Pizza.
And wings.

Seb: I'll be right over.
Seb: Maybe pizza will be our always...

Just bring me my food
Food>you

Seb: I'm wounded.

I still love you tho... Just not as much as food

--

I was pushing my shoes under the coffee table when a knock sounded at my door. I shuffle towards the door checking the peep hole. I catch sight of Sebastian glancing around the hallway holding a box of pizza and a tub of wings. I smile swinging the door open greeting him.

"Hey Seb."

"Hey." I move letting letting him shuffle through to the sofas. He sets the pizza down turning to me as I grab the seat next to him.

"Wanna watch Netflix?"

"Yea sure."

I grab a slice of pizza leaning back against the couch. I kick my legs up on the sofa crossing one over the other. Sebastian copies me except he crises his legs on the table.

I click on the computer pulling up Netflix smirking at his reflection in screen.

"I say we watch Political Animals."

"No."

"Come on Sebastian--"

"Nope."

"It's nothing to be ashamed of." I shake my head. "You did great."

"No it's not that, I just... never mind, put it on."

"You're one weird guy, Stan."

He scoffs smiling gently. "Thought you knew that by now, Summers."

--

    If I had known that I would fall asleep in the middle of Sebastian and I's binge-a-thon, I would have taken the pizza and kicked him out. I didn't, and that's how I learned my lesson.

   I was awoken by small chuckles and a loud smell of sharpie. I scrunch my face turning in annoyance towards the source of the sound. I flutter my eyes open my gaze catching Sebastian towering over me. I scramble away as he lets out a loud laugh. I grimace as I smack my head against his chin in attempts to correct my posture.

   "Why the hell?" I mumble rubbing the sleep away from eyes.

    "Good morning, sleeping beauty." He chuckles.

   "Why are you in my hotel room?"

   "You fell asleep on me, did you know you sleep like the dead?"

   "What time is it?" I push myself from the couch stumbling towards my phone and ignore his previous question.

   "I think about twelve?"

  I groan rubbing my hands through my hair. I turn back to Sebastian sighing.

  "What?"

  "I was suppose to meet Liz at ten for filming." I groan beginning to pick up the discarded soda cans and paper towels. I stack them in my arms moving towards the kitchen counter. "I'm so late!" I whisper to myself. In my attempt to get to the kitchen counter I trip over the table leg falling causing everything to scatter once again.

  "You're gonna hurt yourself Aug, you go get ready. I'll clean up." Sebastian offers.

  I sigh and nod in agreement rushing to my bathroom to get ready.

"SEBASTIAN WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY FACE?!"

--

  "Are you done?!" I yell to Sebastian from the bathroom. I put the finishing touches on my makeup and fling my outfit on.

  "Yea!"

  "You're a life saver Seb thank you so much." I reply rushing past him leaving grabbing the key card and planting a quick kiss on his cheek. I slam the door behind me rushing down the hallway to my car.

--