The Guardians sat there in mute silence. They couldn’t deny the honesty in Jacks voice. North was the first to speak up. “You said that today you saw your brothers.” North put emphasis on the s.

“Ya about that…. I kinda walked into Thor. Then Loki showed up. So I might be dragged back to Asgard soon…” Jack trailed off.

“You never gave the reason for running away, mate.” Bunny pointed out. The guardians where taking all the information a lot calmer than Jack had expected. Not that he could see their faces though. Jack sighed again. I really don’t want to, but I should. Better from me than Pitch. Jack thought.

“Um... Well I – um…”Jack hesitated again.

“Spit it out Frostbite!”

“I had a guard with me 24/7. I wasn’t allowed to play with my brothers when we were young. I didn’t really have a childhood. Dad said the guard was for my protection. Loki and I suspected something was up long ago, but we think it was because I had a link to the same element as our worst enemy, the frost giants. Odin must have thought I would go to the frost giant and turn evil or something. I got fed up with being not allowed to do anything by myself. So after 220 years of their crap, so I left.” Jack pause and smiled. This is going to be fun.  He thought. “I also had a guard with me because I’m blind.”

“W-what? Wait h-hold on, WHAT?!” Bunny sputtered he looked over to the other guardians, who were staring it Jack, eyes wide and mouth hung open in shock. Even sandy was in shock. “S-since when?”

“Since forever.” Jack said simply.  He tried to here every little movement from the guardians.

“How?” North whispered looking Jack in his newly discovered blind blue eyes.

“How? Oh well umm… I was born with it, but my staff, amazing hearing and the wind helps me. I don’t notice it anymore.” Jack went on to explain how his staff, echosense as North called it, works and the extent of it. Tooth was almost crying by the end of Jacks explanation. She got up and fluttered over to where Jack was and gave him a hug, but before she could let go North, bunny and Sandy joined them.

“Is that why we never see you reading or writing?” Bunny asked once they stopped hugging.

“I can read!” Jack said almost offended. “But only Braille though.”

“Why are you only telling us this now?” North wondered out loud.

“Earlier, before I was a guardian I didn’t trust you. I thought that you would find a way to send me back, but now you guys are like my family and I trust you. That’s one reason.” Jack hesitated again. Bunny poked Jack in the ribs. “OW! Ok fine the other is because Pitch is back and gave all 3 of us a nightmare.”

“You? Pitch? What?” Bunny tried to speak.

“Good job, Kangaroo! Now put the words into a sentence.” Jack joked.

“Ok let’s get this straight.” Bunny said repeating himself. “You’re a runaway blind god. Your brother just showed up and might take you away and to boot Pitch gave you nightmares?!” He shouted stamping his foot like a little kid.

“Correction- Nightmare. Not nightmares.” Jack said sarcastically rolling his eyes. “I’m telling you this because Pitch knows and can use it against us.”

“Sweet tooth, how could Pitch know?” Tooth asked. Sandy was floating over Tooth’s shoulder making symbols with his dream sand. Obviously forgetting that Jack couldn’t see them.

“I don’t know.” Jack whispered. Bunny put a hand on his shoulder. “The only person that knows is Loki.”

“Could e’ave told Pitch?” Bunny asked.

“No way! Sure he’s done some bad things, but he wouldn’t hurt his family willingly. Well except maybe Odin.” Jack announced. “Well I got to go. I said I would meet them at 11 and its 10:30. You can follow if you guys want, but stay out of sight.”

“Wait! Your leaving after you just told us something that big?!” Bunny yelled clamping his hand down harder on Jacks shoulder.

“Yep!” Jack said happily. “Oh and BTW we will be on the Empire State building.” Jack twisted out of Bunny’s grasp and flew out the window. Yelling “Bye!”

“What does BTW mean?” North asked brushing is beard.

“It means ‘by the way’. North where have you been for the past few years?” Bunny asked. Sandy was in a silent fit of giggles.

“More like where have we been for the past 300 years?” Tooth asked herself. “How could we not have noticed?”

“We can ask you our self’s that later.” Bunny sighed and slowly shook his head. “Are we going to follow him?”

“What kind of question is that?” Tooth asked. “Of course we are going to follow Jack! He could get caught!”

“Okay let’s go in sleigh!” North smile and started to walk to his sleigh.

“Oh no ya don’t, mate. That thing is like giant red beacon. Jack said to stay out of sight!” Bunny smirked.

“Then how are we going to get there?”North asked then realized that was a mistake. Bunny tapped his foot and opened up a tunnel. The guardians fell through with a scream.

AN: Happy Holidays! Thanks for all the favorites, follows and reviews! I didn’t expect to get as many is I did!

Next time jack meets the avengers!

EDIT:  hopefully fixed all errors