Jack sighed and started to walk. He hadn't even walked for a mile and he slammed into something or rather, someone. They caught him be for he fell. Whoever they were, they were hot. He smelled of metal and rain.

"Jokul! Where have you been?!" Thor said hugging his baby brother to his chest tightly. "We were so worried! Mother thought you were dead!"

"Thor! You're crushing me!" Jack wheezed. Thor placed him back into the snow. He checked to make sure that nothing was broken. Jack sighed then sucked in his breath. He just realized his older brother was right in front of him. Would Thor drag me back to Odin? Rip me away from my friends? Jack took a step back deciding whether or not to run.

"Don't go, please?" Thor's voice was gentle as he noticed his little brother's expression of worry and defensive stance. Jack relaxed at his brothers gentle words. He tapped his staff on the ground and took in his brother's pleading expression. Thor had never seen see Jokul act like this before and didn't understand why he tapped his staff.

"Why are you here?" Jack asked indifferently, sticking his nose in the air and crossing his arms. Thor stood looking at his blind baby brother then answered.

"I had a nightmare, a horrid one. I wanted to make sure you were unharmed." Thor reached to touch his brother, but Jack jumped back. How had he seen me move or did I make a sound? Thor thought pulling his hand back to rest on his hip.

"And you would care, why? Also how did you suddenly find me after 300 years?" Jack hissed and took another step back. His words stung Thor. He had looked for Jokul on every planet except the ones Loki looked on. Then something clicked in Thor's head. Loki had only ever gone to earth, never another planet. Ever since Loki and he met after the first search parities he thought Loki was hiding something, but pushed it to the back of his mind.

"I-I always cared." Thor answered. "I saw you sleeping in the tree last night when I was walking with some friends. I was called to earth by them."

The bushes rustled to their left and out stepped another man. He had shoulder length straight black hair and carried a forest green walking cane that he obviously didn't need. A green and yellow striped scarf around his neck and a long black jacket. There was a devious smile on his face.

"Ah Thor I see you found Jack." Loki said and sauntered over to stand next to His little brother. "It's been a long time since you seen each other."

"Loki, how did you get to Earth?" Thor asked. "And why did you call him Jack?"

Loki shook his head sadly and looked down at Jack. Loki spoke in the language of the frost giants which he taught Jack when he found him on earth 300 years ago. "*Are you going to tell him or am I? I think it would be best if it was from you.*"

Jack sighed then nodded "Jack Frost is the name I go by on earth. I prefer it over Jokul. I'm sorry Thor. I should have told you where I was." He said giving Thor his best puppy dog eyes and sticking out his bottom lip. Jack knew Thor would easily fall for them. "But I didn't want to go home. You would have told Odin. I'm happy now. I found friends and people who except me for what I am."

"Jok-Jack I do no blame you for running away. You are forgiven." Thor said to the winter god. "You are not. What is going on?" Thor asked Loki.

"I found him on earth the day after he ran. I visit him every twenty or so years. It must have just slipped my mind." Loki said putting his hands up in front of his chest. Thor had other ideas; he lunged at Loki knocking him off his feet into the snow. Thor laughed as Loki looked up at him, green eyes wide. Jack could hear the sound of fighting and laughter, he knew they were just play fighting. Jack was happy that hopefully Thor wouldn't take him back.

"Get off me thunder butt!"

"No way Mr. Mischief!"

"I will get Jack to freeze your head!"

"He wouldn't dare!"

"Um... Jack? Are those the light you where talking about that meant you where late again for a guardian meeting, again?" Loki asked looking up at the sky while still being held down by Thor.

"I knew I was forgetting something! God I hate those lights; I can't see them!" Jack yelled then took off into the sky yelling: "Meet you guys on the empire state building around 11PM?" Before they could answer Jack was already rocketing towards the North Pole.

"I did not know he was capable of flight."

"You have missed a lot, brother."

AN: yay! New story! Lately I have been reading a lot of blind jack stories and I loved them so much they inspired me to write this! Have any questions plz ask (I will answer in the next chapter!). I'm not good at explaining. Finished typing at 11.17pm 22/12/2013

Edit: corrected hopefully all errors... Probably not.