Here comes the girls

Carmina's POV

Hello people of the universe. My name is Carmina and I'm gonna save the world! There is no time to waste so-
"Shut up you little monster. I swear you need to go to the god damn hospital. Jeez you're like what 19 I think and you still do this stuff?!?" She shouted
Ugh jeez I was just bringing back some childhood memories. Anyway hey everyone my names Carmina but you can call me Cam or Elephant or Mina. Yeah I'm a girly girl. Im into pink and i looooove glitter it's so bright and let me tell you a story one day i wa-
"Okay that's it just shut up or I'll tell mom all your secrets now get dressed your friends are her. You know I'm still surprised you have friends!" She told me whilst sniggering off. Well the truth is, Im a completely different person around them. So i got ready like ate told me to do and this is what I wore.

I was complemented about my looks and then we went straight to Jollibee cuz i was starving

Alayna's POV

Since they told me to order first I ordered as much as I wanted. So I ordered 10 pieces of chicken, a burger, spaghetti and a mango smoothie. When I sat down, the rest of my girls followed me they all looked at me confusingly.
"Is there something on my face or what?" I asked desperately.
"Is anyone joining us today? Did you not tell us that you were inviting friends again?" She asked me while the other girls just nodded agreeing with Kim asked me.
"No this is just my food jeez the last tme I ate was this morning and if you ask me that is a really really long time so gurl I'm gomma need you to step back!" I told them. Both Carmina and Kim backed off with their hands up whilst Ella laughed softly.
"So Ells how is your crush with mr curley?"
"Oh shut up Carmina. We're only friends" she told told us nervously so we nodded our heads and carried on eating.
Im so sorry that this chapter is soo short but hey this is my first time in a long time so yeah. Umm tell me if you ship #Zella (zander AKA mr curley)
Love yall bye