"We should play Mario Kart!" Chaeyoung suggested.

"Any game will do" I said plainly.

"How about Need for Speed?" Mina suggested. And then we all agreed to that.

It's been an hour since we started to play Need for Speed and we got bored of it. We're about to change the game into Left4Dead when a phone rang.

"Hello" someone called Sana on her phone.

"Oh hey Dahyun what's up?" She casually said.

"Where are you? We're playing video games at Mina's place. Come join us" Sana said with a smile. And then her smile dropped a bit and it formed a smile again. Eh?

"Oh okay I'll be there" she then hung up.

"You're going to see Dahyun?" I asked. Sana just nodded her head before kissing Tzuyu's forehead.

"What for? Can't she just go here?" I asked. Sana looked at Mina and waved her hand. She's not looking at me -_-

"She can't. I-I mean my mom is in their house yeah" then with that, she left the room.

The others just shrugged off Sana's weirdness and as much as I want to do the same, I just can't. What is this feeling? Ugh!

I kept on thinking about what Dahyun is doing right now. She's not replying on my messages. I'm getting worried.

"Uh hey Momo?" I didn't turn around to face Chaeyoung and I just focused on the game.

"You do realize that the zombie you've been shooting with countless bullets is dead right?" It's like a water was splashed to me and I came back to reality.

"Chill Momo. Don't put your frustrations in the game" Chaeyoung said while chuckling.

"Move over peach! I'll take over your game" eh? Jeongyeon took the controller from my hand.

"Don't tell me you didn't notice we arrived a while ago?" Jeongyeon said this while her focus is on the game.

I let out an awkward laugh before grabbing some chips. Mina, Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon and Jihyo is busy playing the game while Nayeon is sitting in between her girlfriend's legs. It's like Jeongyeon is back hugging Nayeon with her hands holding the controller that is placed on Nayeon's lap.

"Spacing out?" Tzuyu sat beside me. I almost forgot she's with us. I just looked at her as I let out a heavy sigh.

"That was a deep one" she said. I looked at her. I kinda felt a bit guilty that I lied to her.

"Tzuyu I'm sor--" she cutted my words.

"Don't be. You just lied to me. It's not like you're the one who made this happen right?" I smiled as I looked down. She really is a nice girl. She's a catch and Sana is so lucky to have her.

"But I don't believe that makes you space out" she said.

"I don't know why I space out either. I think I could be an astronaut for spacing out too much" I said casually and Tzuyu hit my arm playfully while chuckling.

"No really. A penny for your thoughts?" She asked. I smiled a bit while shaking my head.

"I told you already, I don't know either" she nodded her head.

"Okay. Then what are you thinking of?" She asked. I suddenly stopped for a bit and I stared at the younger girl who is looking at the others.

I can't just tell her I'm thinking about Dahyun. Or can I? We're dating right? She's my girlfriend right?

"Momo you are whipped" I came back to my senses when I saw Jeongyeon holding my phone.

"What the fuck! Where did you get that?" I asked as I walked towards her and grabbed my phone from her hand.

"I saw it and Jeongyeon took it from my hand" Nayeon said as she gives me an apologetic smile while Jeongyeon has a smirk formed on her lips.

I shook my head and smiled back as if saying it's okay. Jeongyeon kept on teasing me through the night until we decided to ho home.

Jeongyeon stayed and she's slending the night with Nayeon. Jihyo took a cab and went home.

Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and I also took cab. As we get on the cab, Chaeyoung fell asleep.

It was a complete silence during the ride but Tzuyu broke it.

"So I assume that you were thinking about Dahyun earlier?" She said. I quickly looked at her before biting my lower lip and smile.

"Is she not messaging you back?" I nodded in response.

"Do you want me to ask Sana how Dahyun is?"as much as I want to say yes, I just can't. I feel like if she really want to let me know she's fine, she should've texted me.

"I can do that by myself if I wanted to" I said and smiled at her.

"Okay. If that's what you want" she said as she tries to wake up Chaeyoung saying that we're almost home.

The cab stopped infront of my house first. I waved my hand at the two younger ones before the cab started to move forward.

I was just standing there infront of my house and thinking if Dahyun is asleep by now.

To: Tofu ❤️

I'm home.

I slid my phone in my pocket before I enter my house. I took a quick shower before I slipped into my pajamas and lay on my bed.

I looked at my phone and opened it, hoping to see a message from that girl but I saw a message from Sana instead.

From: Sana

She's asleep now.

To: Sana

Eh?

From: Sana

Tzuyu told me you're worried about Dahyun. I just texted you to tell you she's asleep now.

To: Sana

How did you know that she's asleep?

From: Sana

I'll sleep in their house tonight. Beside Dahyun to be exact.

I felt a pang on my chest as I reply 'Oh okay' to Sana. I wasn't in my normal state when I checked Sana's Snapchat story..... I shouldn't have opened it.

"A friend in need, needs a help indeed. Good night!" Just a few words but it has a picture of them. Dahyun is resting on Sana's chest while sleeping and Sana is smiling.

I put my phone under my pillow and I started to calm myself to sleep. She needs a friend right now? Does she need a friend more than her girlfriend?

Ugh! I'm not jealous or anything because they're bestfriends and everyone is pretty much aware of that.

I'm just pissed off having the thought of she needs the presence of her bestfriend more than her girlfriend. There's a difference right?

Or maybe I am just overthinking? That was just a caption Momo, she will tell you if she have a problem. I just need to trust her.

--
A/N: Sorry for the it takes a few days for me to update ^__^ Anyway please watch the FMV I made above ^^ It is uploaded on youtube. I have 6 FMVs there already please subscribe and watch it <3 Just search Twice FMVs channel on youtube. Enjoy reading and watching~