Chapter Eleven

I sat in Justin's car, fully packed and ready to go home. I understand that he wanted to keep me safe but he can't just make me live with him my whole life. I don't know him super well but at the same time I do. I'm not sure how I exactly feel towards him–but I know I like it. But honestly feelings are overrated anyways.

Okay not really, but still! Feelings suck and there's no doubt about it. They can be amazing but they ruin friendships, make people turn on each other, and other shit I wouldn't like to happen. You can't control them though sooo... But back to Justin. He's so sweet, and hot, but he's dangerous. I know what he does for a living now and I won't lie; I'm not a fan. That shouldn't really affect our relationship but it might since it does put me in a lot of danger I'd rather avoid. I've read books about stuff like this and it always ends the same way. The girl falls in love with a dangerous gang leader and ends up getting hurt but stills loves him anyway. There are 3 things wrong with that though. One, I'm not in love with Justin. Two, that's just a dumb cliché book that is pretty unrealistic if you ask me. And 3, life isn't just some book. With that being said, I guess there are some things that are realistic. Being with a gang leader like Justin puts you in a lot of danger and you have to be careful at all times. Even though Justin says he'll protect me, he won't be with me 24/7 and he can't protect me from everything.

"Princess!"

I jump in surprise, forgetting I was in his car. "What?"

He sighs and rakes his hands through his hair, "we're here." I look out the window and realize I was thinking the whole time. I smile gratefully at him before opening the passenger door. But before I can actually move he grabs my wrist, firmly but gently. "Call me if you ever need something, okay?"

I nod quietly, unsure of what to say. "Thank you," I murmur and walk out of the car with him following me. He opens the trunk and hands me my backpack which was full of all the clothes and school stuff I brought. I check the time. 11:13 pm. I then realize I have about 8 hours until it's morning–when my parents would most likely arrive. I smile to myself at the thought of them coming home and me welcoming them brightly.

"You must have missed your parents," he notes quietly.

"Yeah, but I'm going to miss your dumb ass," I chuckle.

"You know you love me," he says smirking while leaning against his car with his arms crossed against his chest. I make a 'hm' sound as I tap my chin, pretending to think. He puts a hand over his heart in fake hurt. "I can't believe it!" He yells dramatically and begins to fam himself like he was going to faint. I can't help but burst out laughing.

"I guess I do," I say finally and he laughs. His laugh was perfect, and he himself is just perfect. Wait what?! I didn't just think that! "I really will miss you though," I say shyly.

He chuckles, "you act like I'm moving away Princess. I'll still see you all the time, we just won't be in the same house."

I smile sheepishly as I feel a bright blush creeping onto my cheeks. Thank god my cheeks are naturally pink so the blush probably doesn't look as intense as it feels. "Yeah I guess you're right."

"I'm always right."

I cross my arms to match his, "sorry, I forgot." I tried to be serious but I felt the little smile tugging at my lips. We stand there for a few moments before I break the silence. "You can come in if you want."

"Sure. You don't mind it's pretty late?"

I shake my head, "no. You can leave after a few minutes if you want." He smiles before walking over to me. And then I remember. I grimace as I remember I don't have a key since I lost it.

You Drive Me Crazy जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें