Lots of concealor

Breathe - Astrid

Slow Hands - Niall Horan

--

Jealous sex is the best sex. I decide as the two of us pause, falling over the edge into utter euphoria. Justin's head falls into the crook of my neck as he lets go. I curl my toes up and grab the sheets roughly as the wave passes over me. I hear Justin mutter incomprehensible words into my ear.

I instantly get up to use the bathroom. When I come back, Justin is laying on my bed, a layer of sweat covering his body.

"Babe, you okay?" I laugh as I crawl back in bed and run my fingers through his head.

"That was the best sex I've ever had." Justin confesses. I examine his shirtless body. Purple marks appearing on his chest already. Crap that means my neck is probably covered in them.

"Mhm. Gotta admit, I've never seen you like that before." I raise and eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Justin runs his hands over my hip bones, sensing chills down my spine.

"You know what I mean!" I blush hard as I slip on his undershirt. The smell of sex fills the air.

Justin laughs and pulls me on top of him, "I don't." His smirk tells me he does. "Say it."

I bite my lip, "I've never seen you so...aggressive." And with that I let out a laugh. I'm a 24 year old woman I shouldn't be laughing at that...and here I am. I catch Justin trying to stifle a laugh.

He grabs my hips and pulls himself up to where we're only centimeters apart. "I have a few tricks up my sleeve."

I laugh again, "Okay, Justin." I stare at him for a moment as he stares at the ceiling. The little bit of light that shines through the window from the street lamp hits his torso all too perfectly. His hair falls all to perfectly around his face. His eyes meet mine all too perfectly. This can't be real.

"What are you thinking about?" Justin pulls me a little closer to where my head lays on his chest and I stare at the copy-cat Jackson Pollock on my wall.

"Oh no, not pillow talk!" I say sarcastically.

"Everyone loves pillow talk, come on." Justin pokes me in the side and I gently kick his shin.

I blush, "Well, if you just have to know, I'm thinking about how this can't be real." I run my fingers down the crevice in-between his pecs, then his abs, and then I feel his hand meet mine.

"What do you mean?" Justin furrows his brows.

"Justin, you're the Prime Minister, you should be able to read into things." I smirk. Shit the meeting in the morning! "And also, as the prime minister, you need to get home. You have a meeting in the morning and I can't have Telford up my ass again for making you late." I push him off the bed jokingly.

He glances at his phone, "It's 2:00 AM. They'll all be asleep." Justin points out.

"Justin, you can't hide sneaking out of this apartment. It's too public." I run my fingers along his jawline.

"Then I guess this is goodnight?" Justin begins putting on his pants and shirt.

"Yep." I begin getting dressed as well.

"Well then," we stare at each other in silence for a moment, "Love you." Justin kisses me once more as he walk out.

"Love you, too." I reply as I fall back on the bed.

---

Justin's upper torso was completely naked. His bottom was covered in sheets as I straddled him. As I kissed him we both fell against the bed. Within seconds it became a wrestling match of who had dominance this round. I won. My lips started at his mouth, but soon found his neck. Biting and sucking just below his hair on his neck. That was his weak spot. He groaned as my lips trailed down his torso to his V line. Just as I was about to begin, He flipped us over.

"I win." He winked as he explores my body now. Justin renewed the healing hickeys from the past 4 days. His hips moved against me. The things his hips could do. I noticed as work was more stressful and complicated for him, the rougher the sex was. I'm not complaining either.

--

That is how the past half week as been. The two of us at my place every night. We are back, with a new passion. We know what makes the other one tick. However, one downside was that I had to use lots of concealer lately to cover up the hickeys Justin accidentally placed too high. Of course, I have had to help Justin cover up one or two of mine.

I let my fingers graze over the concealer covered purple mark on my neck as a voice causes me to jump, "Eliza, can I see you?" Telford asks.

"Yes ma'am!" I shove my hand down and hurry to her office.

"So will you be accompanying the Prime Minister to D.C. next week?" Telford asks as she has a find full of flight records and schedules.

"I don't think so. I have too much work to do here. I'm having to begin reading over the initial draft for the cannabis bill." I shrug. Lately, I was beginning to understand why Justin was under so much stress. The bills were coming in non stop. Also, not to mention "elbow gate". This extremely petty ordeal that has blown up in Justin's face. Compared what is at stake in America right now (*cough* a cheeto running for office), that's nothing.

"Good choice. How are you liking your position?" Telford asks as she begins organizing her desk.

"I like it! I don't get to use my degree much, but I mean, I didn't even finish law school so it doesn't really matter." I laugh and lean back in my chair.

"Well, I didn't get a degree in communications and here I am!" Telford chuckles.

My eyes widen, "No way. But you're perfect for this!"

"My degree is in mathematics, but somehow I ended up here and I can't really explain to you how!" Telford raises an eyebrow and shrugs.

"That's what my sister has her degree in. She ended up going back and getting a bachelor's in evolutionary biology, though." I try to keep the conversation going. Mainly because I know there is a pile of bills on my desk waiting to be read.

"Eliza, I know you don't want to read the bills right now, but you need to." Telford shakes her head and smiles.

"Ugh, you got me..." I purse my lips, "They're just so long!" I laugh.

"Well, you better get used to it!" Telford laughs and dismisses me.

As I turn the corner to head to my office I run into someone, "Oh, sorry!" I apologize.

"Oh, Eliza, hey!" Justin smiles at me, "How's your day going?"

I lean against the corner of the beige wall, "Well! Lots of bills I've been having to read. Now I know why your so stressed out. You excited about D.C. though? You get to meet Obama! I'm jealous!" I smile.

"Of course! Slightly nervous, though." Justin confesses.

I laugh, "Justin Trudeau? Nervous? Nooo!" I raise my eyebrows.

"Can't be perfect all the time." Justin acts cocky for a moment.

"Mmm, have you met me though?" I playfully reply.

Justin crosses his arms, "And?"

I drop my mouth and furrow my brows playfully, "Ugh, jerk!" I walk past him and grab his hand for a moment before continuing off back to my office.

--------

A/N: Sorry this was such crappy chapter. Sort of a filler. I swear it's gonna be interesting the next few chapter though! Thanks for reading!!!