3/ STARTING SOMEWHERE

Alex overheard and raised an eyebrow.

"So you remember Lena? But you... what's going on?" She asked.

"Look I'm just as confused as you are." I explain.

"What do you know Lena? Huh?!," Mon-el began backing her towards the wall with a finger at her face, "This is obviously a Luthor thing."

"Stop!" I yelled.

I couldn't help it, but I had an urge to stand up for Lena. However, everyone's eyes were on me and soon I felt embarrassed, flustered.

"I-- I mean... we shouldn't... put blame on eachother, okay?" I continue.

"She's right." Alex agreed.

Mon-el began to back off of Lena.

"First, you all need to explain to me... what happened?" I looked down and saw what I was wearing: skin tight clothing with a symbol on the front. There were bullet holes in my shirt as well as several unidentifiable scrapes on my legs. "Who... am I?"

They all looked at me incredibly concerned.

"We should take her back to the DEO; put her on one of the healing beds, let her rest." Alex suggested.

"I agree. But she needs to know what's going on... who she is... where she came from." Lena added.

"We'll deal with that once we get there. She doesn't trust us yet." Alex says.

"Hello?... I'm right here," I say, using my arms to push myself up from the ground, "You guys don't need to talk to me--- *groans* like in-- *winces -- third person."

"You're obviously not in good shape, we need to get you there now." Alex responds, pacing back and forth, clumping her hair nervously.

Lena rushed to help me up, "The sooner the better," she replies.

They took me inside of a black van where a plethora of technology and ammunition surrounded the walls.

They sat me in one of the chairs in the back of the car, Lena was to my right and Mon-el to my left. Alex took the driver's seat.

"What's all this?" I ask, touching the screens and buttons of the tech.

"You don't need to know Kara. Just sit and we'll get you there in no time." Mon-el answers.

Lena looked at him threateningly and then smiled at me. She took my hand and placed it on one of the control pads.

"This is one of our GPS systems, it helps us find those bad guys you're so great at defeating..."

I felt my mouth open a bit. She was so kind and accommodating to me and I couldn't understand it.

"And this," she moved my hand towards a big green button, "...is how we keep in contact with you. It's to make sure you're safe. And help you out when you need it. But for the most part... you rarely do."

My eyes met with hers and I tried as hard as I could to make a sound, say anything, anything at all.

"I-- Uh... I th-- anything else I should... know about? Ms... Luthor."

She smiled wide and placed both my hands on my leather skirt.

"That's enough for today." She says. "Maybe tomorrow, I'll teach you more."

I feel my eyes widen and my lips form a soft smile, "That sounds great."

"Hey are guys okay back there?" Alex asks.

"Yeah. I-- we're... fine." I respond.

*ring* *ring*

"Who is it?" Asks Mon-el.

"It's Maggie." Alex responds.

She picked up the phone, "Hello?...... No we-- we've got Kara with us......

I turned to Lena and spoke, "Wait so... you guys keep calling me this Kara person and this Supergirl... girl, is that?... Is that who I am?"

She just nodded.

We overheard Alex continue, "No we can't do that... tell Jon...... Hey... hey it'll be okay, alright?..... Of course Mags... she just isn't in that place right now you know?.... No it's not her, okay? And you know it."

"What's that about?" I asked Lena.

"Nothing you needn't concern yourself about... nothing I'm really sure of anyway... if you really want to know I could give you a guess, but that-- that's about it."

"I'm alright." I say.

"Hey," Mon-el put his hand on my shoulder, "You don't remember me? Kara?"

"N--no I--

"But why not?" He asks.

"I just-- I don't... know. I mean to be fair to you, guy, I can't even remember where I am."

"But you remember her?! Why! It doesn't-- It doesn't make any sense...."

"Hey what's going on back there?" Alex yells.

"I'm sorry guy, I jus--

"Stop calling me guy!" He shouted, shaking my shoulders, "You know my name! You--

"Hey!" Lena quickly jumped in and moved his hands away from me. "You can't do that!"

"Oh do what?!" he continued, "Talk to my girlfriend??!!"

"You're not talking to her you're screaming at her!"

He crossed his arms and scoffed,
"Jealous, Luthor?"

I saw Lena and could tell she was furious. It looked like it took everything in her not to hurt him right there and then.

"Jealous?...," she carefully took the seat next to me, "Of you?...... Never."

She looked shaken and scared, so I took her hand and lightly squeezed it.

"Don't worry Lena, you help me... I help you."