Chapter 6-Chenlay

The Day the Lay Got the Note
Lay's POV
The final bell rung, I walked to my locker and found another note in it. It said:

Dear Lay,

I like you a lot and I was hoping you would like me back. Please be my boyfriend. Answer me as soon as possible.

Love,
     Chen (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)

That's so sweet of him. Why wouldn't I say yes to him. I closed my locker after getting my stuff. I walked out of the school and saw Chen.

"Chen!" I yelled. He turned around and I ran to him. "Yes... I'll...be...your...boyfriend," I said tired after sprinting to him. "Really?!" He said surprised. I nodded my head. "I love you!" He hugged me. "I love you too," I said and hugged him back. "C'mon Chen!" Luna yelled, "or we'll leave you here!" "Bye!" Chen waved and ran off. I waved back. I walked home and dropped of my stuff. After dropping off my stuff at home, I went to the forest. When I got to the forest, it was about 4:25. I walked around looking for the lake in the forest. When I found it, I saw a wolf watching three wolves splashing around in the lake. Two of the wolves in the lake were a pure white and the other one was a midnight black. The one watching them was a light gray. I sat down and watched the wolves.

Chen's POV
*splash splash*Hope, J-Hope, and I are in the lake splashing around in our wolf form. Suho was sitting on the edge of the lake. "Come into the water Suho oppa!" Hope yelled. "If you say so," Suho said. Suho got up and jumped into the water. Water splashed every where making everyone drenched in water. "Hyung!" J-Hope yelled, "why did you do that?!?!" "Hope wanted me to join you guys," Suho said. "I never said to jump in and get us drenched," Hope pouted. J-Hope nuzzled Hope to cheer her up. We continued to play in the water until we heard a cracking of a branch. We looked over a bush and saw Lay sitting on the ground. Why is Lay here?!?! "Let's go say hi to Lay, Chen!" Hope yelled, ran to Lay, and jumped on him. "Hope!" Suho yelled, "don't hurt the boy." Hope whipped her head towards us and yelled, "I'm not gonna. He is Chen's mate after all." Damn you Hope. Wow She started to nuzzle him in the neck. "Hey stop!" Lay laughed, "that tickles." I got out of the water and walked over to them. Hope got off of him and sat down next to him. Once I got over there, I licked his face. Hope got up and walked away. I stared at her as she walked back to the lake. She turned around and looked at us.

"Let's go and bring that mate of yours with you," she said. I blushed at what she said. I turned to Lay and gestured him to follow me. He got up and followed us back to the lake. "You guys look so pretty and your fur looks so soft," he said once we got the lake. I put my head under his hand and let him pet me. "Chen," I turned my head to Suho, "you need to show him who you are." I nodded my head and walked back to the others. I looked over at Hope and she nodded her head. "I'll do it before or with you if you want me to," Hope offered. "I would love that," I said, "could you go first?" Hope nodded her head and walked towards Lay. She then turned into her human form.

"Hi Lay!" She smiled. "Hope!" Lay exclaimed, "you're a werewolf!?!?" "Mhm," she said, "I want you to see someone." I guess that's my cue. I turned into my human form. "Hi Lay," I said shyly. "Chen?!" He exclaimed, "you're a werewolf?!?!" I nodded my head. "Do you accept me as a werewolf?" I asked. "Of course I do!" Lay exclaimed hugging me, "I love werewolves! That's the only reason I came to this forest." "What?" I questioned, "what do you mean?" "Your sister put a note on my desk saying that I'll see 4 wolves at this lake," Lay explained. I look over at Hope with a did-you-really-give-him-a-note-about-this look. She just smiled and patted J-Hope on the head.

"Who are the other wolves?" Lay asked. "The one Hope is patting on the head is her mate, J-Hope," I said, "the other one is our brother, Suho, who is also our alpha's mate." "Why don't we go inside?" Suho said out of nowhere. I turned around and saw Suho standing up in his human form. I also saw J-Hope standing up in his human form. We headed back to the house. When we got home, we saw the other gathered up in the living room.

"We're home!" Suho yelled. The others looked over at us and saw Lay. "Hi Lay!" Chanyeol waved. Lay waved back. "Who's this?" Kris asked with a intense stare, making Lay hide behind Chen. "Kris, chill," Hope said, "he's Chen's mate." "Chen got his mate, eh?" Jungkook smirked. "Shut up maknae!" Chen yelled. "Ya chill guys," Hope said, "why don't you go take Lay to your room and do some type of shit." "Ya! No cursing around the kids!" Jin yelled. "They're almost the same age as me," Hope said. "Let's go upstairs," I said to Lay, to which he nodded his head to. We headed upstairs and into my room. We sat down on my bed when we got into my room. After that, it was complete awkwardness.

"Hey Lay?" He hummed, "do you want to become a werewolf?" Lay nodded his head vigorously. "Would you rather have me ease the pain of the bite or go full out bite only?" I asked. "How would you ease the pain?" Lay asked. "We would have to do it," I said. "I don't think I'm ready for that yet," Lay said. "We don't have to do that," I assured him. Lay nodded. I moved closer to him and ask, "are you 100% sure you want this?" Lay nodded his head. I tilted his head off to the side and bit his neck. I let go after a little bit and he fell limp into my arms. I tucked him into my bed and left to go downstairs.

2 Weeks Later
I was downstairs and we were talking with Baekhyun. He had woken up 30 minutes ago. "Chen!?" I heard someone yell. It was Lay! I ran up the stairs and found Lay standing there holding onto the railing. "Lay," I yelled and hugged him. I pecked him on the lips. "I missed hearing your voice so much," I said in a soft voice. "Boo!" We got startled from someone. It was Hope. "What the fuck, Hope?!" I yelled. "I wanted to say hi to Lay," she pouted. "Did you make Hope sad, Chen?!" J-Hope yelled. "No!" "Yes!" Hope and I yelled at the same time. "It's okay Hope," Lay patted her back. "Hey Lay?" Hope called, "are you older than Chen, human years wise?" "Well how old are you guys?" Lay asked. "We just turned 18," Chen said. "I'm about to turn 19," Lay said, "so I'm older than you guys." "I have another oppa!" Hope said in a cute voice. "Why don't we go downstairs," Chen suggested. We went downstairs and talked with everyone else. Baekhyun and Lay were surprised to see each other here.

New chapter! Sorry it took so long again. I've been busy with school and then my Taekwondo stuff and my music stuff. As of writing the end of this chapter, I'm on a bus for show choir. Well.... I hope you have a nice day. Byeeeeee!!!!!👋👋👋👋👋