Chapter 3-Ceremony

Jimin's POV
I woke up from Hope gently shaking me. "Wake up, Jimin," she whispered, "we have school~" I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I got down from the bed. Hope gave me some clothes to change into. I went into the bathroom and changed my clothes. When I came out, Hope was already changed. We went downstairs. Chen was already there. Hope came up from behind him and tazed him. Chen jumped. I started chuckling and Hope started laughing. "Why are you so mean?!" Chen pouted. "Because I'm you big sister," Hope replied. "By one minute!" Chen yelled. "I'm still older," Hope said. This is funny. "There go the troll twins again," Chanyeol and Violet said from behind me. They startled me. "Says the ones who always always fight," Kai and Luna said. "There are the ones that are always sleepy and late most of the time," Chen and Hope said. "This is getting creepy," I said. "We get that a lot," they said in unison. Creepy.... We ate breakfast and got into Suho's car and drove off to school.

"Bye Suho," we said when we got out of the car. We went to the office to grab my schedule. I have the same schedule as Hope. That's good! At least I'm not gonna be alone in any of my classes. We went to our first hour with Chen.  I can feel everyone staring at us. "Ummm..... Hope," I whispered, "why is everyone staring at us?" "We're new and you're so cute!" Hope replied, ruffling my hair. I fixed my hair. We walked into the classroom. The teacher stopped us. "Class!" He yelled, "we have new students. Please introduce yourselves." "Hello! I'm Hope!" Hope smiled. "Hello! I'm Chen!" Chen smiled. "Hello! I'm Jimin!" I smiled. "We have a perky bunch here," the teacher said. "Chen and Hope, you guys sit at that empty desk next to the window," he said, "Jimin, you sit next to Lila. Lila raise you hand!" A girl with black hair and blue strips in it raised her hand. She's cute. We walked to our desks. Good thing Chen's and Hope's desk is right next to mine. "Hi! I'm Lila!" She said. "I'm Jimin!" I said, "I hope we can be friends." "Of course we'll be friends!" She said. I think I found my mate.

Ding dong ding dong (Ding dongity dong! Sorry! It's a joke I have with my friend).

There's the starting bell. The day went on pretty easy. We didn't have that much homework. Lunch was fun. I made three new friends during lunch. From what I heard from Hope, they're the guys' mates. Huehehehehe! After school finished, we went outside and saw Suho waiting for us. We got into his car and drove home. "How was school today?" He asked. "I fou-" I got cut off by Hope. "Jimin found his mate!" She yelled. Gosh dang it Hope! "Ooooooooo~" the others teased. "Is it Lila?" Chen asked. "Yeah," I mumbled. "Who's Lila?" Suho asked. "The girl he sits next to in our first hour," Chen and Hope said at the same time. There it goes again. "Twins can get so creepy sometimes," Suho mumbled. "Hey!" The three pairs of twins said. "It's true," I said. "Today's the day you're joining our pack!" Violet, and Hope said cheerfully. "Oh yeah!" I yelled. We got back to the pack house.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Suho said, "we got you your own room Jimin." "It's right next to Hope's and J-Hope's," he added. "Speaking of J-Hope, I'm gonna go see my Hobi," Hope said and ran off to her room. The girls went to their rooms to see their mates. After a little bit, everyone came down for the ceremony. We went into the backyard. There was a fire. The ceremony began. Kris mumbled words. "Put your wrist over the flame," he told me. I didn't question anything and put my wrist over the fire. Hope came up to me and held my hand. Kris mumbled more words. The flame started touching my wrist. I tensed up from the pain. Hope started to rub my hand and I started to calm down and the pain started to disappear. After a little bit, the ceremony finished and now I'm in a pack! The pack mark appeared on my wrist. It's so beautiful.

We went back inside and had a little party

We went back inside and had a little party. "Why don't I see anyone's pack mark?" I asked. "We hide ours by wear necklaces that have symbols for our powers," Kris explained, "the necklaces make the mark fade away." Everyone showed their necklace, each with different symbol.

Exo's Powers Kris: Dragon/FlightSuho: WaterXiumin: IceLuhan: Telekinesis Chen: LightningChanyeol: FireTao: Time controlKai: TeleportationSehun: Wind

Exo's Powers
Kris: Dragon/Flight
Suho: Water
Xiumin: Ice
Luhan: Telekinesis
Chen: Lightning
Chanyeol: Fire
Tao: Time control
Kai: Teleportation
Sehun: Wind

Exo's Powers Kris: Dragon/FlightSuho: WaterXiumin: IceLuhan: Telekinesis Chen: LightningChanyeol: FireTao: Time controlKai: TeleportationSehun: Wind

BTS Powers (minus Jimin)
Rap Monster: Weather Control
Jin: Fire-Ice
Suga: Fluid Control
J-Hope: Heaven Powers
V: Power of Voids
Jungkook: Nature

Girls' PowersViolet: Power of SunLilian: Power of SpaceScarlett: Power of GamingHope: Power of Life and DeathL: Power of FightingLuna: Power of Moon

Girls' Powers
Violet: Power of Sun
Lilian: Power of Space
Scarlett: Power of Gaming
Hope: Power of Life and Death
L: Power of Fighting
Luna: Power of Moon

"Waaah! They're all so pretty," I said. "We could make you one," Rap Monster said, "we just need to know your power." "Mine is the opposite of J-Hope's," I said, "the power of Hell." Some of them nodded and got up. Lilian, Chanyeol, Jin, and Luhan went off to go make my necklace. We partied the rest of the night. Some of us got drunk, but not anyone who's going to school. The girls and some of the guys ended up having drunk mates. Before they carried their mates up to their rooms, Lilian, Chanyeol, Jin, and Luhan came in with my necklace!

 Before they carried their mates up to their rooms, Lilian, Chanyeol, Jin, and Luhan came in with my necklace!

"Thank you!" I said. "No problem," they said. "Time to go to bed everyone," Suho said. The girls and the guys carried their mates to their rooms and went to bed. I walk into my room. It's so nice. I walk over to the closet and open it. There's already clothes in there. Wow. They're doing so much for me. I'm thankful that I joined this pack.

New chapter! Sorry it took so long. I hoped you like the chapter. Have a nice day! Byeeeeee!