Chapter 9

A\N: I'M SO HAPPY IDK WHY
ARMIN IS SO CUTE.. I'm tempted to write an x reader about him and not publish it and just read it when I feel like it yew know?

*(Y/N)'s POV*

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

What is that annoying noise?

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Bee-

Shut the he-

Beep.

Beep.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

When I woke up (The rain was pouring down. Have a cookie if you get that reference) the only thing I heard was beeping. My head felt heavy and so did my whole body as I tried to sit up. I looked around and figured out that I was in some infirmary. More specific, FairyTail's infirmary. I also noticed that there was a lonely chair next to my bed.

Someone had been watching me sleep.

Oh no. How embarrassing.

"Wait why am I in here anyway?" I quietly asked myself as I hopped off the bed.

I didn't feel any fatigue. I felt amazing honestly. Even though I still have no idea why I ended up in an infirmary. Knowing me, I probably tripped off a flight of stairs.

I put my shoes on, which were conveniently on the floor, and while doing so I noticed I was wearing clean clothes. I suddenly felt a horrible pain in my head. I held my head with both of my hands and fell, kneeing down on the floor.

All the flashbacks were coming back. The way I almost killed that woman... the monster I had become... a-and Loke. He probably thinks I'm a monster too.

Without realizing it, tears had escaped my eyes. The door quietly opened and before I knew it, I heard a very comforting voice and became embraced by warm arms.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry, I stepped out for a bit. Why are you crying?" It was Loke.

I cried a little harder, even though I felt embarrassed crying in front of him like that. So pitiful of me, but I couldn't stop myself. I felt safe and I felt like I could let all of my emotions out.

Loke kneeled next to me, whispering sweet things to me and warming my heart. His face was nuzzling my neck and if it were a different circumstance, I would've been blushing like crazy.

"Are you all right now?" He asked softly as he pulled back from his embrace and stared into my watery, glossy (E/C) eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine now. Sorry, I probably ruined your shirt with tear stains." I smiled and chuckled lightly.

He smirked, "Looks like you owe me now, huh (Y/N)?"

I smiled through the tears, "Looks like it does."

He smiled and hugged me tightly, catching me by surprise.

"(Y/N), I'll always be here for you. After everything that's happened, I learned that I need to appreciate you because in a blink of an eye, you could be gone forever... out of my reach."