Chapter 4

You really needed to search for that ring, maybe it held the answers.

You decided to give in to Loke's questions, "Ok, fine. Loke, do you know anything about the celestial world?"

He smiled brightly, "of course I'm a celestial spirit,"

You stood shocked. Your little hung opened as you stuttered out the words, "A-A W-What?"

"A celestial spirit," he said again, more confidently.

Great. First I'm crazy and then he's an actual spirit. My life is going awesome, how's yours?

You took a while for this to sink in.

That would explain him randomly disappearing.. I guess he is a Sprite.

(A/N XD omg, I accidentally typed 'Sprite' instead of spirit. I don't feel like fixing it tho)

Yep, lets schedule an appointment with Dr Pepper. How about we climb Mountain Dew together? Shut up subconscious.

You angrily fought with yourself in your head. Pretty normal if you ask me.

"Uh, (Y/N)," chuckled Loke nervously, "sorry for my telling you sooner."

He smiled widely and put a hand on your shoulder.

Electricity went through your body and you almost flinched at the contact.

He's a celestial spirit, I can't go falling in love.

"Heheheheheheh," you said awkwardly, removing his hand gently from your shoulder.

"Hey, look at the time!" You said looking at your wrist even though you didn't even have a watch, "Well, gotta get going! I have a busy busy day tomorrow."

You awkwardly backed away smiling slightly and then full out ran.

"I can't be getting close to Loke," you murmured, "if I do.. he'll just break me. He'll break me because I won't ever be able to be with him if I fall in love."

Maybe pushing Loke away for the next couple of days is the answer. Besides, you need to find that ring soon.

The next day..

You were walking into the Fairy Tail guild, when a pair of arms hugged you from behind.

You shrieked when they covered your eyes.

"Guess who?" The person obviously being Loke asked.

"Hmm, Ciel- I mean Loke?" I asked pretending to be confused.

"No, no. It's definitely Natsu Dragneel. Or is it Gray?"

"Ok, that's enough of your games, Ms (Y/N)," he whispered in your ear as he traced he tugged at the hem of your shirt, bitting your ear.

"H-Hey!" You blushed furiously and jumped away.

Loke laughed hysterically.

"That wasn't funny!" You protested, covering your face with your hair from embarrassment. You didn't want him to see your blushing face.

"Awww, is wittle (Y/N) blushing?" He said teasingly, his laughter dying down.

Naw, bro, I'm laughing.

"Shut up," You demanded as You stomped angrily away.

So much for staying away from him.