Chapter 43

THIRD PERSON POV

The show started with Braun Strowmen and how he destroyed Roman Reigns. He asked for more competition but Raw general manager Kurt Angle said no and to take the night off angrying Braun and promised that he will destroy everyone from the locker room.

*************************************************************************************

It was time for Miz TV.

The Miz and Maryse entered the ring.

The Miz started talking about last week and how they shocked the world by coming to Raw but then he was interrupted by Dean's music.

He came out with Ruby.

Dean and Ruby walked to the ring and Dean sat on the ropes so Ruby could enter carefully since she still has a bad shoulder.

"Miz thank you so much for having us on Miz TV we are a big fan, we love the show. I have been looking foward to this all week." Dean said as he and Ruby sat down.

"You spoiled it Dean you were supposed to wait. We had a little thing." The Miz said as he gestured towards himself and his wife Maryse.

"You are still mad about last week. Look I'm sorry, i was happy that I am in Raw now. We are in neutral territory. How about a truce. You're from Cleveland. Im from Cinncinati. And tonight we are in Gods country." Dean said standing up and raising his title over his head. "And the great state of Ohio. I am going to try something here." Dean said to The Miz.

"Await." Dean yelled and the crowd yelled back to him OHIO. Dean did this 3 times and then walked back to Ruby. "That was so cool. So glad it worked. Ah Maryse don't worry about that you wouldn't know about that you are Canadian." That made Maryse and Ruby look at him.

"Ruby is Canadian too." Maryse said to Dean and Dean looked at Ruby.

"Ya but she is sexy so she doesn't counts." Dean said.

"You think this is funny." The Miz said to Dean with his head tilted.

"Um its not the only joke. That ridiculous maroon suit is a pretty big joke." Dean said and Ruby laughed into his shoulder including the WWE Universe. "And those shoes you are burning my eyes out here."

"Do you know why I dress like this. In a suit? Do you know why I dress, walk, talk and act like this? Because I respect what a WWE superstar is. I look the part, I act the part, I walk the part, I talk the part because I am the part." The Miz said tiredly. Then he looks at Dean. "But you. You don't care. You don't care with your cheap shirts, your greasy hair. Everything about you is a disgrace to what a WWE Superstar should be." The Miz said and Ruby was now sitting in Dean's lap and combing his hair to calm him down.

"Everything that I done is to make WWE look like true superstars but you make us look like  plain wrestlers. But you know what irritates me the most is that the WWE Universe love you." The Miz said and the WWE Universe cheered. "That is why you are given opportunity after opportunity. Don't believe me. At the draft first pick Smack-Down Live Dean Ambrose. Biggest party of the year Summerslam who is WWE champion Dean Ambrose." Dean smiled at that and Ruby gave him a kiss.