Chapter 36

NO ONE POV

AJ Styles started the show with his explanation to why he is being screwed. He has fought his way to be ion the main event in WrestleMania, but Randy Orton gets to have his moment. Also that he has no match for WrestleMania and plans to talk to Shane about his career.

****************************************************************************************************

It was going to be Becky Lynch vs Natalya because last week Natalya attacked her in their tag team match against Alexa and Mickie James.

Becky Lynch won by doing the arm bar to Natalya who tapped.

"AND YOUR WINNER BY SUBMISSION BECKY LYNCH"

Out of nowhere Carmella attacked Becky Lynch from behind with a sickening smirk on her face.

She saw Natalya getting up and gave her a kick to the chin making Natalya fall and grab her mouth in pain.

James Elssworth got in the ring and prazed Carmella and cheered her on. James raised her arm and Carmella took in the glory.

Carmella and James Elssworth looked at thye damage that Carmella did and walked up the ramp and backstage.

****************************************************************************************************

AJ Styles was still waiting in the paring lot for the arrival of Shane McMahon.

******************************************************************************************************

Carmella and James Elsswroth were walking bakstage and they were stopped by Charlie.

"Excuse me Carmella. Do you care to explain your actions on what just happened?" Charlie questioned Carmella.

"Daniel Bryan said that every chick on the Smackdown Roster has a chance to compete for the smackdown womens title at WrestleMania. So uhhh... you are looking at the next SmackDown womens champion. Capeesh." Carmella said and walked away with James Elssworth trailing behind her like a sick and lost puppy.

***********************************************************************************************

After MIZ TV it was time for the match betwen Mickie James and Alexa Bliss.

Mickie James came out with fire while Alexa Bliss was a little hesitate to get in the ring.

In the end Mickie James pinned the SmackDown Woimen's champion. As she celebrated she didnt see a hooded person run out of the WWE Universe and attack her from behind.

All you can see was her hat that was covered by a grey hoodie.

"Who the hell is this?" JBL said.

When the mystery women took of her hat and gray hoodie leaving a whitle muscle shirt and her black jeans everybody got on their feet.

"What is Ruby doing?" Said one of the commentators.

Ruby grabbed Mickie and Irish Whipped her to the turnbuckle making her go face first and land on her back.

Then Ruby grabbed Alexa and threw her out of the ring. Ruby slide off and threw her shouler first to the ring post.

Ruby got back in the ring once she saw Mickie James get back on her feet and gave her a spear that nearly broke her in half.

Ruby smirked at the two females and grabbed her black hat and grey hoodie that once belonged to Dean Ambrose and put it on and left the ring

**********************************************************************************************

Ruby was walking backstage, the rage still inside of her.

She wasnt even looking where she was going because she jumped when Renee was calling her name. The blonde ran to Ruby and saw her murderous face and tried to put on a brave face.

"Ruby can you please explain why you just attacked Mickie James and the Smack down women's champion Alexa Biss?" Renee questioned Ruby.

"Well Renee is that simple. 1. It was fun and I was bored. 2. I had to unleash my wrath on someone and what better person or people that the two females who cossed me my championship. And 3. They do not deserve that precious championship. That title is everything to me and they stole it. So, Daniel Bryan said that anyone one from the Women's roster has a shot for that title in WrestleMania, then I am entering that match. And I dont care if it is a Royal Rumble, steel cage, Elimination match, tables, ladders, chairs I dont Care! I will win and I will become new champ." Ruby stated.

"The WWE Universe wanted to know if you have any news about Dean Ambrose? Will he be ready by WrestleMania?" Renee said.

"I just came from the hospital actually. They told me that Dean had he has some bruised ribs, he was coughing up blood and had trouble breathing but they beleive that he will be okay in a couple of weeks depending on how he recovers. I do know and strongly believe that Dean wil compete in WrestleMania. I mean come on, he is the lunatic fringe. If he falls on his ass he gets right back up. That is something that we have in common. So do not worry... Dean will return better than ever and he will take down Baron Corbin once and for all." Ruby said then left to get her stuff and maybe get scolded by Daniel Bryan or Shane McMahon.

*******************************************************************************************************

SORRY THAT IT IS SHORT!!!!!!