TLC

HERE WE GO!!!!!

THIRD PERSON POV

It was TLC and it was time for the tag team championship match between the wyatts and health slater and rhyno. In the end The Wyatts won making them the new Smack-Down tag team champions.

Then it was Nikki vs Carmela a no disqualification match. Nikki won hitting her finisher.

Then it was the Miz vs Dolph Ziggler for the Intercontinental ladder match. The Miz won when he gave dolph a low blow.

Then Calisto vs Baron Corbin in a chair match. Baron Corbon won when he hit him with a chair.
________________________

Ruby was in the back with Dean getting ready for her match that was next.

"You got this. Just like the other matches." Dean said and both walked out.
Alexa Bliss and Becky Lynch was in the ring waiting
Dean gave her one last kiss and Ruby put on her glasses.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME

Everyone was cheering when Ruby came out. She walked to the middle of the ramp and did her entrance then slide in the ring. She went on the ropes and raised her belt. She came down and sat on the top turnbuckle.
"And their is our Smack-down champion. Ladies and gentlemen!"JBL said.

"THIS MATCH IS A TABLES MATCH FOR THE SMACK-DOWN WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP! THE FIRST SUPERSTAR TO PUT THEIR OPPONENT THROUGH A TABLE IS DECLARED THE WINNER. INTRODUCING THE CHALLENGERS FROM COLUMBUS, OHIO ALEXA BLISS." Everyone booed and Alexa waved them off.
"FROM DUBLIN, IRELAND BECKY LYNCH." Becky got in the middle of the ring and did her thing.

"AND FROM ORANGEVILLE, CANADA SHE IS THE SMACK-DOWN WOMENS CHAMPION THE RATED R DIVA, RUBY! "

Ruby jumped from the ropes and raised her title belt. Everyone started chanting Ruby over and over again making Ruby smirk.

She kissed it and gave ot to the referee. The referee raised it up making everyone cheer.
This is it. Then the bell rang.

They started to circle around each other and Becky and ruby nodded at each other and went after Alexa Bliss. Alexa screamed and got out running around the ring. Ruby got out and chased after her.

Aleza slide in the ring but was met with a kick to the face by Becky.

20 minutes later

The 3 Divas were tired and in  pain. There are tables around the ring that have not been used or destroyed. Ruby was by the ropes holding on for dear life as Alexa was on the floor holding her ribs as Ruby gave her a vicious spear and threw her to the metal ring post. Ruby quickly threw her out of the ring making it just Ruby and Becky.

It was only Becky amd Ruby left standing. Becky ran to Ruby and started punching her. There was a table inside the ring that was Ruby was now setting up after hitting Becky. Ruby walked to Becky but Becky kicked her in the stomach and picked her up to slam her through the table but Ruby now on Becky's shoulders tossed the table making it fall. Ruby jumped out of her shoulders and did a DDT on the table to Becky.