Chapter 9

THIRD PERSON POV
RAW

Stephanie McMahon and Mick Foley were in the ring and all the participants for Survivor Series are in all line by the ramp.

"Welcome to Monday Night Raw!! Now we have asked all of you to stand out here and be recognized because you are the best of the best. You are the greatest superstars in WWE today. And this Sunday at Survivor Series you will have the chance to prove it. Now my brother Shane McMahon will be here tonight. Along with the general manager of Smack-Down Daniel Bryan." everyone started chanting yes, yes, yes. " Yes the very man who called the Raw superstars lazy. And tonight you get to prove him wrong"

"But it is not just Raw vs Smack-Down. Kevin Owens it is about you proving that you are a more dominate champion than A.J Styles." Mick said pointing at Kevin. "It's about Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins finding out who is was the most dominate shield member really was. And who the weakest link is." he said pointing between Roman and Seth. "And is about every female superstar on that stage. Proving to Becky Lynch. Proving to Nikki Bella. And especially proving to the Women's Champion Ruby." he paused because everyone started chanting Ruby over and over again. "Yes even Ruby. And the world and their team mates that WWE Raw is the place to go for womens competition."

"And Enzo and Cass. How you doin?" Stephanie said leaning against the ropes. "You will prove to American Alpha that you are the most outcoming tag team in WWE. And you Bryan Kendrick. You will have the honor of representing Raw's entire Cruiser-weight Division. And you Sami Zayn will have the chance to bring home the Intercontinental Championship. Now last week I gave you all the opportunity to get your issues out of your system. And boy did you. But tonight I want you all to work together. We need you to prove that you can work together as a team. Or else Micky Foley and I will make some serious changes."

And Raw has begun with Kevin Owens and Romen Reigns vs Sheamus and Cesaro.

Shane, Daniel Bryan, the Smack-Down team,James and Ruby was watching Raw from backstage. Shane told Ruby that is she can come since she is great in strategies and finding the weakness of opponents.

She saw all the matches and was waiting to be called to the ring since she is a special guest.

"So what do you got?" Shane questioned Ruby who was sitting on Dean's lap eating popcorn with him.

"She doesn't know Shane. I still don't know why you brought her here?" A.J said.

"Please A.J we all know you want me to be here." Ruby said making everyone nod their head but Dean glared. That shut A.J up. "Okay. Umm. Kevin Owens. The big fat guy you can't miss him. He wants to be in the spotlight just like his buddy Chris jericho. Now he is cocky, you guys can maybe kick him or something and his buddy will try to help. Now there is getting rid of 2 things with one stone, so Fat guy will be distracted and you guys pin him. Seth Rollins hates Chris Jericho but he and Romen will make a great team. Don't let the big guy in at all. He will crush you. The scary person that is related to Bray tire him out. Kick him on the knees and injure them. He will be down if you do. Umm. I think thats it. Oh and don't die" Ruby finished eating popcorn again. When she heard no reply she looked at them with shocked faces except Shane, Dean and randy. "What" She said with her mouth full of popcorn.

They couldn't believe that she is that good.

"I told you. Just ask Randy. When it was Edge, randy and her in Rated RKO, she made all the strategies." Shane said and everyone looked at Randy who was nodding his head.

"Okay them Ms. Planner. What about the divas?" A.J said.

"Now that. That was easy. Bailey, the adorable hugger is the peacemaker. She keeps everyone in line. If we take her out the whole group falls apart. Sasha and Charlotte are good as a team but they have to much history so it won't work. Alicia and Nia Jax can work together. But Nia Jax is the muscle of the team. So we have to take her out first. Then Bailey" Ruby said looking at A.J with a smirk making Dean laugh and kissed her cheek.