Chapter 21

No one POV

John Cena just returned and gave a speech that he is not done and finished and he does not care about the new era bull shit and it is hit time era.  And to kick ass! He also announced that he will watch the main event tonight and who ever wins he will challenge him to a championship match at the Royal Rumble.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile an interviewer was trying to interview the Miz but he said that in order to get the details Renee Young has to interview him. Which he is still pissed at when she slapped him and the little beat down Dean gave him  last week because he was talking shit about Ruby. The Miz  slammed the door on Charlie's (interviewer) face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruby's match was next after the tag team championship and she was ready. With the help of Nikki, they were able to convince Daniel that the match will now be a falls count anywhere match. So now Ruby can use any weapon she wants.

Alexa theme played and she came out wearing a knowing smirk like she knew something was going to happen.

Alexa strutted to the ring and climbed in.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME

Ruby walked out with her belt around her waist.

Ruby was ready

Ruby was ready. She had a kindo stick in her hand as she walked to the ring. She slid in and went to Alexa face but the referee pulled her back.

Ruby tooked off her Dean Ambrose jacket and everyone saw that she looks like Dean Ambrose. Ready for the fight. For the match. And for Alexa Bliss.

"THE FOLLOWING MATCH IS A FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH FOR THE SMACKDOWN WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP!!"

"AND THE CHALLENGER FROM COLUBUS, OHIO ALEXA BLISS" Everyone booed as Alexa gestured that that belt that is around Ruby's waist will be hers.

"AND HER OPPONENT FROM ORANGEVILLE, CANADA SHE IS THE SMACKDOWNS WOMENS CHAMPION. THE RATED R DIVA, RUBY!!!" Everyone cheered for the champ as she raised the kendo stick.