Chapter 34

No One POV

Shane and daniel were in the ring trying to find a solution for who will be the number one contender for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania. Daniel thinks it should go to Randy Orton since he won the Royal Rumble. But Shane believes that it should go to AJ Styles because he earned his shot to face Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania.

So to determine who will face Bray Wyatt at the main event on WrestleMania, it will be a one on one match against Randy Orton vs AJ Styles. The dream match.

*********************************************************************************************

Dean and Ruby were backstage watching the match between James Elssworth and Carmella vs John Cena and Nikki Bella while The Miz and Maryse are on commentary.

Dean was sitting on the couch with his feet up on some table in front of him throwing popcorn in the air moving his head trying to catch it in his mouth. He looks adorable.

It started off with Carmella and Nikki, when finally Nikki tagged in John and he came in with energy while James was by the ring post, fearing for his life. He finally got in slowly but he looked at John and was ready to go back out. He was stopped what so ever by Carmella as she told him to fight John and be a man. James nodded and went to give Sweet chin music but John countered and the next thing you know James is on his back.

Carmella pushed John but Nikki gave her a forearm. What happens next made Ruby and Dean laugh. Nikki and John gave them the 5 knuckle shuffle together, the AA, and then made them tap out.

But when they were celebrating The Miz and Maryse attacked them from behind and left destruction on their path.

************************************************************************************************

Curt Hawkins was in the ring.

"Dean Ambrose! Last week you started something you most certainly cannot finish. You see when you face the facts, the facts fight back. So get out here Dean. And Fight me like a man!" Hawkins said.

Dean Ambrose came out and walked to the ring and Hawkins slid out of the ring and was going to clothesline Dean but he ducked and gave Hawkins a major clothesline. Dean got in the ring and asked for the mic.

"Now I was going to come out here and cal out Baron Corbin. But lets face it we all know that he wont come out here. He is back there doing his lone wolf thing. And you wonder why he is the lone wolf, not because he thinks he is to cool for everybody, its because everyone on this planet knows that he is a scumbag. And that is coming from me. Of all people. It looks like  the lone wolf turned out he is the needed wolf because clearly he doesnt have any testicles!" Dean yelled pacing.

"Cause if he did, he would come out here and he would fight me." Dean finished.

Baron Corbin appeared on the big screen. "Hey Dean! I know you are stupid but don you really think that was going to work. I told ypu last week I dont come out for anyone. So that means I dont come out for you and I dont ahow up for anyone. I dont understand Dean why you are in such a rush to get a beating. You need to enjoy what you have while ypu have it. Because when I am ready Dean I am going to take everything from you. And that includes your title!" Corbin paused then smirked. "Then your girl!"

Dean growled when he mentioned Ruby. "Oh well it was worth a try. If you dont come to me then uhh... I guess I come to you." With that he dropped the mic and slid out of the ring stomping his way up the ramp and to backstage to look for the bastard.

But after he slid out Hawkins tried to attack him from behind but Dean gave him Dirty Deeds and went up the ramp.

************************************************************************************************