Problems with Police

"You have to talk to me now."
I just crossed my arms and looked away. He grabbed my shoulders and said.
"Come on please."
I just looked the other way again.
"Fine. Just listen."
"I broke up with Rae."
He what?
I uncrossed my arms and looked at him.
"What?"
"I broke up with Rae."
That's probably why she fought me.
"Well...Why I thought you liked her."
"Turns out she wasn't what I thought."
"Guess your finally seeing what I'm seeing."
"[Y/N]...Why didn't you tell me Rae was threatening you?"
"Because I thought you wouldn't believe me."
"Why wouldn't I believe you."
"You were to hung up on Rae. I thought you would think that I was jealous."
"You've been my closet friend for I don't even know how long. Of course I would believe. You should've came to me."
"I know."
Jimin hugged me and I hugged him back. I've missed him. This hug made me feel something though. I just don't know what.
We released the hug then Jimin noticed my face.
"Your cheek is bruised, and your shirt is wet." He whined and stroked my cheek. I winced a little.
"It's ok I'm fine." I smiled.
"Ok let's go back to school." Jimin said.
"Ok." I agreed.
We walked all the way back to school. It wasn't that long. I didn't run too far.
     We got back to school and as soon as we opened the door, some cops were there. One grabbed my shoulder.
"We need to ask you guys some questions." They said.
Oh god.
They lead us outside into a cop car.
"Just stay calm. We're not in handcuffs so I don't think we're being arrested." Jimin assured.
"Ok." I nodded.
After that they drove us to the police station. When we got there they lead Jimin into one room and me in another.
We both had cops in there too.

Jimin's POV
     The police officers guided me into a room. He sat me down at a table and he stood on the other side.
"Can you tell me about this fight between the girls." He asked.
"What do you want to know?" I asked him.
"How it started? How you got involved? Why there was a knife there?"
"Well...I don't know how the fight started, but when I walked out the bathroom I saw a crowd. So I went through it to see Rae on top of [Y/N] with a knife. [Y/N] did knock the knife out her hands and reversed the role and started beating her. Thats when I steped in and stopped it."
"And can you tell me were you guys went after the fight."
"So me and [Y/N] haven't been I good terms lately. Everytime she saw me she ran away. So she saw me at the fight and ran away. I ran after to make sure she was ok."
"And [Y/N] has gotten into trouble like this before?"
"Y-Yeah she has, but I was always there to stop her."
"Ok that's all we need to know. You can leave."
A cop took me out. I decided to wait for [Y/N] to be done. I hope she's doing fine.

Your POV
     The cop sat me down and stared at me.
"What?" I asked.
"You got into a fight with this girl Rae right?" The cop asked.
"Yes I did."
"Mind if you tell me what it was about?"
"To be honest I really don't know. Rae just came up to me say she didn't like me because I ruined her life then slapped me. So then I started fighting her, but then she pulled a knife on me and I freaked so I knocked it out her hand and started punching her until Jimin pulled me off. I think she started the fight because she thinks I broke Jimin and her up."
"So she pulled the knife out on you."
"Yeah if you don't believe me check the tapes."
"We're waiting on that."
"Can you also tell me were you and Jimin were after the fight."
"I ran away and Jimin came to find me."
"Why did you run away?"
"When he pulled me off I thought he was trying to protect Rae. So I ran off so I could cool down."
"Ok. Well we don't have enough evidence to charge you so we have to release you. You can follow me to call your parents."
I got up and followed him to a cubical were I could call my mom.
When I called her she was surprised. At first she was mad but then calmed down when she heard the situation.
After the call I went out to the lobby. I saw Jimin sitting waiting for his mom. I go sit next to him.
"Was your mom mad?" I asked biting my lip.
"No not really." He replied.
"I'm sorry."
"For what."
"For getting you in all this. I should've just told you my feelings in the first place. Then this wouldn't have happened."
"What do you mean by feelings?"
Did I say that.
"[Y/N] your mother is hear." The cop says.
I quickly got up and walked to where the cop was. As soon as I saw my mother she came and tackled me in a hug.
"Are you ok?" She asked lovingly.
"Yeah I'm fine." I chuckled.
"Oh but look at your face."
"Mom I'm fine."
"Well ok. Come on let's get you home."
We walked out the police station. I waved to Jimin as we walked by.
When we got in the car my mom asked me a shocking question.
"Did you really try and stab that girl?"
"What?! Mom no!"
"Ok just making sure. I know how your temper is."
"I would never."
"Good. Anyway that cop told me they couldn't find that Rae girl, so be careful going to school tomorrow."
"Ok. I will."
A few moments later we arrived home. At least one good thing came out of this. I get to skip school for the rest of the day.
     Sometime later I got a text from Jimin. He asked me if I could come to the park. I agreed. I went downstairs and put my shoes on.
"Mom I'm going to the park with Jimin." I yelled. (heuheuheuheuheuheu Park----Jimin heuheuheuhe)
"Ok just be careful."
I then headed out.
     A few minutes later I reached the park. I looked around and saw Jimin sitting on the bench. I walked over and waved as he looked up. He signaled for me to sit next to him which I did.
"[Y/N]. We have to talk."

_________________________
Hey guys yes another cliff hanger ik I'm sorry. I just love them. Anyways I hoped this enlightened you. I don't know what else to say so imma end it here. Adiós galletas
(btw ik what I said in Spanish I'm weird)