Friendship problems

The movie was good. Except Rae was all over Jimin. She was all like "Oh oppa I'm scared!" And he was all "it's ok baby I got you." And I was all like blah get a damn room! It really annoys me! To the point were I want to strangle myself! After the movie we all started walking to Jimins house.
"That movie was scary Jiminie!" Rae said all cute a disgusting.
"It ok. It's only a movie." Jimin said pecking her on the lips. I don't know why, but that built a burning sensation in my stomach.
"If you were gonna be scared why'd you agree to watch the movie in the first! We could've watched something else!" I exclaimed.
"What's your problem?" Jimin asks.
"Nothing. Forget about it." I said calmly and crossing my arms.
We continued walking in silence. Probably because of my little outburst. I don't care really. I'm mean...Why would she watch a movie she doesn't like. It makes no sense.
     We finally reached Jimin's house and went in. I sat on the couch along with others.
"So what do you want to do?" Jimin questioned.
"I honestly don't care." I say bluntly.
"How about a game?" Rae suggested.
"Ok. What game?"
"I don't know. What games do you have?"
"Uh let me check." Jimin got up and went to the hall closet. He started rummaging through all the stuff in there.
"I have Monopoly, Candy Land, Checkers, and Twister. Which one do you want?" Jimin calls from the closet.
"What about Twister? Are you fine with that [Y/N]?" Rae asked.
"Sure, yeah whatever." I say and get up Rae follows behind me. We get the game and set it up. I was the spinner and Jimin and Rae were on the mat. We were laughing and giggling over the moves they had to do. It was actually fun for once.
"Hey why don't me and [Y/N] switch out." Jimin conveyed.
"Uh sure" I say. I could tell he was tried.
"Why not." Rae says.
We both walk over to the mat.
"Ok. Right foot on green." Jimin calls out.  We both put our foot on green. Then it continued on like this until Rae and I were jumbled up. Then Jimin called out another color and body part. Which was left foot on blue. When Rae went to go move her foot. My hand was by it so she decided to step on my bad wrist causing me to fall over.
"AH MY WRIST!" I yell.
After that she still proceeded to keep her foot on my wrist.
"YOUR STILL ON IT!" I scream as I push her foot off my wrist and hold my it.
"Omg I'm so sorry!" She apologized.
I get up off the ground facing her.
"Yeah right your sorry! You did this on purpose!" I yell at her.
"No I did--!" She starts, but I cut her off.
"Don't even try to lie!"
"Ok that's enough!" Jimin exclaimed. He walks to me and puts both his hands on my shoulder and looks into my eyes.
"What's gotten into you?" He asks sincerely.
I just brush his hands off my shoulders and run out the door

Jimin's POV

[Y/N] has been rude lately. So I decided she went to far and wanted to talk to her. I go up to her and put my hands on her shoulders and look at her.
"What's gotten into you?" I ask her.
She just brushes my hands of and runs out slamming the door.
I then turn to Rae who looks upset. I go to her and hug her.
"Aww jagi. No need to be upset. [Y/N] just gets a little heated at times. Nothing to worry about." I say to comfort her.
"You sure?" She asked cutely.
I couldn't help but smile and hug her tighter.
"Of course."

[Y/N] POV

I ran all the way to my house. I ran inside to see my mother on the couch.
"Hey sweetie how was the hangout session?" She asked cheery.
"I don't want to talk about it I'm mad." I say running up the steps.
"I guess I have to replace something's later."
I go in my room and slammed the door. I ran to my bed and screamed in my pillow. That's when I heard my phone go off. I don't want to be bothered but I still see who it is. And lucky me it the person that threatened me.
Messages

You know I could show these messages to Jimin, but like she said I doubt he'll believe

You know I could show these messages to Jimin, but like she said I doubt he'll believe. He's too hung up in this relationship. This really makes me angry! And guess what? More shit happens! Jimin text me some bullshit!

 This really makes me angry! And guess what? More shit happens! Jimin text me some bullshit!

What the hell! You know what fine if he doesn't wanna talk to me then I won't! I won't even look at him! I can't believe this!

Time skip to the next day Jimin's POV

I was walking to [Y/N]'s house to walk with her. Rae was with me too. I knock on her door, but her mother answered instead of her.
"Hi Mrs. [Y/L/N]. Is [Y/N] here?"
"Actually she just left."
"Oh ok. See ya."
"Bye."
Rae and I started walking again.
"I wonder why she left." I pondered.
"Maybe she doesnt want to hang out anymore." Rae said.
"I don't think so. We've been friends for a very long time."
"Well some people grow out of there friends."
Rae might be right, but I'm gonna talk to her. If she still seems a bit mad I'll give her some space.
     We arrive at school and I see [Y/N] at her locker.
I'll talk to her now.
"Babe I'll be back im gonna go talk to [Y/N]." I tell Rae.
"Oh ok."
I head over to [Y/N]. She looks up from the books in her hand and looks at me. A smile grows on my face, but it fades as I see her slam her locker and walk away.
I guess I gotta give her so more time.

Your POV

I'm at my locker getting my books together for class. I look up and see Jimin walking my way! The sight of him makes me angry, so I slammed the locker and walk away! If he would've came any closer he would have meet my rage! I head to class and try to calm down.

_________________________
Hey guys I hope this chapter was to ur liking. It had alot of drama in it. Which I like. Anyway I'm done blabbing now. "See ya" in the next chapter. Even though I can't see u. Good night. 🌙