Date problems

It was a Thursday night, and I was on my phone looking through Tumblr. As I was looking through the many different post I heard the door bell. I turn my head to look at the cable box's clock.
Its 9:00pm why is someone at my door.
I thought. Many scary thoughts entered my mind as I slowly got up.
What if it's a kidnapper?
A creepy guy? I continued walking down the steps slowly. As I reached the door I was hesitant to opened it. With a shaking hand I put my hand on the lock and twisted. Then slowly opened the door ready to retaliate, but as I opened the door I realised that it was only Jimin and I was over reacted.
"Jimin!? What are you doing here?" I inquired.
"Your are girl, right?"
He asked as he scurried his way in my house.
"I don't know you tell me?" I said sarcastically.
"Uh yeah. But anyway I need advice."
"Sure. What's up?"
"It's about the date. I don't know what to do, how to act, I'm just a mess." He said anxiously.
"Awwwww little chimchim is nervous."
I ruffled his hair.
"I'm serious [Y/N]."
"Okay okay. So what do want to know again?"
"How am I supposed to act?"
"To be honest this might sound cliché, but you have to be yourself. Don't put up an act because she's just gonna end up mad at you."
"Ok. Next thing. What am I supposed to wear?"
"It depends. Wear are you going?"
"We're going out for ice cream."
"Wear something casual."
"Should I bring her something."
"No. Your only going for ice cream, but I suggest you pay for the ice cream."
For like 45 minutes Jimin asked me many questions about dates.
It was weird to see Jimin like this. He's never been this nervous before.
"Hey Jimin?"
"Yeah."
"What's this girls name?"
"Rae."
"Hmm. I like that name."
     After lots of advice jimin decided to go home.
"Hey are you gonna be fine walking in the dark." I asked concerned.
"Yeah I'll be fine. Thanx for helping me." He said smiling.
"No problem. Call me if your attacked." I smiled back.
"Sure thing."
He then left out the door. I go back upstairs into my room and laid on my bed. I hope Jimin's date goes well.
     It was the next day. Friday. I once again get up and lazily did my morning routine. I went outside and met Jimin.
"Hey excited for ur date?" I asked smirking.
"Yeah. I'm so relieved now that I know what to do."
"I'm glad to help."
     We walked into school parting ways to go to our classes. People are still whispering and giving me weird stares. But I don't mind too much. As I walk to class these girls came up to me.
"Hey aren't you the girl who almost fought Zach." One of them ask.
"Yeah. What about it."
"You should watch your back." The other one says.
"Why."
"Just watch your back."
"Uh ok."
They walk away to there seat. What was that all about. Anyway I don't think he's gonna do anything.
     It was lunch time and Jimin and I had lunch together. As we ate lunch Jimim couldn't stop talking about his up coming date. As we talk I feel someone staring me down. I turn my head to the left and see Zach the guy I almost choked starting at me. Along with his group of friends. I just mean mug him and turn back to Jimin. Next thing I know I feel someone sit next to me. I turn my head in that direction and see Zach. What the hell was he doing.
"Why are you here?" I asked annoyed.
"I just wanted to apologize for my behavior the other day." He said with a smile.
"I-Im sorry what?"
"I'm sorry for what I did yesterday and I hope we can be friends."
"Your really sorry?"
"Yeah I am."
"Oh uh...I accept your apology."
There was some awkward silence before Zach broke it.
"Hey do you want your pudding?"
"No. Why do you want it."
"If you don't mind?"
"Sure."
So I gave it to him. Which was the biggest mistake I've ever made.
He took the pudding, stood up, and dumped it right on my head. I just stood there my mouth agaped.
"Your so freaking gullible." He laughed.
"WHAT. THE. HELL!" I shouted as he walks away.
"What the hell was that for!" Jimin yells at him getting up, but before he could do anything  I run up on Zach and kick him in the nuts.
He grunts and fall to the ground on his knees. The whole lunch room got silent.
"That's for fucking with me!" I yell looking down at him. The anger causes me to cry and I run out of the cafeteria.

Jimin's POV

"That's for fucking with me!" [Y/N] yells at him and runs away crying.
I shot a death glare at the guy and ran after [Y/N]. This always happens. She gets really mad and runs off crying. I hate seeing her like this. I finally caught up to her and grab wrist. She tried to pull away, but my grip was to strong.
"[Y/N] are you ok?"
"Yeah. I'm fine." She whispers, but I knew she wasn't. She just sucks it up and holds everything in. Which she shouldn't do.

Your POV

Jimin got some wet paper towels and helped me get the pudding that was stuck in my hair out. Then out of nowhere Jimin starts laughing.
"What are you laughing at." I ask him crossing my arms. Probably at me.
"It was pretty funny when you kicked that guy in the nuts now that I think about it." He says chuckling. I then start laughing and the next thing I now we're dying out in the hallway.

Time skip Jimin's POV

It was after school and that meant it was time for my date. The nerves and anxiety came flooding back.
"[Y/N] I'm nervous again!" I said.
"It's ok your gonna be fine. There nothing to worry about." She tells me. I couldn't help but smile.
"Thanks."
"No problem."

Your POV

"Hey Jimin." I heard a girl say. I turn around to see a girl around my height with straight, long, brown hair.
"Hey Rae, are you ready?" He asks
"Yeah."
"See ya later [Y/N]."
I waved goodbye to them, but the girl turned around and glared at me. I wonder what all that was about. I just didn't think much of it and continued walking home.
_________________________
Hey everyone thanks for reading hope u liked it. I tired but anyway have a blessed life and stay safe. Goodnight
(Comment if u understand the goodnight reference)