How To Burn Your Wedding

Natsu p.o.v

I almost died.

How i survived, i have no idea. Because, how would any man be able to live if he was looking at the woman nervously stumbling down the isle.

Her face was sploched with red and she looked like she was about to explode. She tripped on pretty much every single thing in her path and she keeps ranging between walking really slow and running. 

Her hair was flowing loosely over her shoulders, and i think it might have been the first time i have ever acutlaly seen her hair brushed. A short wedding dress, the color of the purest of whites, hung to her knees.

And the best part, she had no shoes on.

This woman was lucy alright, because, who else would throw her pointy high heels at the bowl of chips the second she reached the beginning oh the isle?

This was the woman i loved.

Wrong. We always did things wrong, thats why a smirk fell across my face as i rushed from the isle and ran straight up to lucy, picling her up bridal style. Afterall, she is a bride today. She squirmed and wiggled as she tried to escape my grasp, but to no avail.

"Natsu, you idiot! Your not supposed to pick me up yet!" She whisperd, finnaly realized what i was doing and almost breaking down from laughter. "Thats the point Luce!"

As the paster grumbled on whatever mumbo marriage jumbo about whatever, i just gazed into lucys chocolate brown eyes, mezmorized.

Im getting married to the woman i love.

"You may now kiss the bride!" That part i heard, and happily obliged.

As my lips softly collided with lucys, i knew, no matter what happens, this would always be the best day of my life.

And then there was cake in my hair.

"HAHA never let your gaurd down Nat-" but lucy was cut off by me throwing chip dip as her feet.

A ten minute food war waged on as the croud of onlookers stood dazed, confused by out outrages wedding behavior. But that was the best part.

Now this is when things go down hill.

I mean, how was i supposed to know that the cup of liquid i threw at lucys chest was actually achohaul? And how was i suposed to know the guy behind her was smoking a cigarette?

Boom.

Within a flash everyone is scattering away from the huge flame spreading behind us.

"Best. Wedding. Ever" Lucy gasps out, as we dash from the scene of our wedding in flames.

The good kind of flames. The flames of love.

Oh and the flames of burning amd destruction. Cant wait for the bill.