Chapter 7~ Close

It was nightfall. Wendy looked at the bonfire in front of her. Pan was having a another 'celebration' but instead of staring at her, he was joyfully playing his flute around the dancing lost boys. Wendy just assumed that Pan threw parties every night when the lost boys went to sleep. Wendy wasn't a good dancer herself, or how Pan calls it, letting go.

Wendy was just sitting there, observing each lost boy. She found Liam but instantly looked away. She figured now was a good chance to just-leave.
So she left.

After walking into the deep part of the woods, making sure no one was following her. She sat down on a rock, as a pond was a few inches away from her. The full moon was illuminating the liquid. She breathed and eyed each star that was above her. If only she had something to make a noise, a soothing noise to be specific. At first it was nice to be in a quiet area, alone, but...it was too quiet.

Wendy felt uncomfortable, observing her surroundings, she felt like someone was following her, watching her. She took out a katana from her carrier she stole from Pan. Wendy touched the bright blade. She couldn't risk blowing her cover, even the slightest. If Pan found out that she was a pirate that worked with Killian Jones, the consequence would be unreal. She placed the katana back into its carrier and attached it to her belt. She took a hair bow from her wrist and positioned her hair into a ponytail.

Thinking if Pan found out her true identity, she began to rethink Pan noticing her disappearance. Maybe he did. She got up and started heading back to the camp. Not far from her destination, she heard familiar voices nearby. She followed the voices. "Shut up! Just shut up, we're here to take back Henry" Growled a woman.
"And Liam" Snow White weakly said, Wendy remembering what happening a few hours ago. Wendy peered around a tree finding the group that Pan showed her earlier. Emma, Snow White, Prince Charming, Killian, and Regina.

"Pan knows that we're looking for them, did you see that arrow that he shot at Snow White!" Prince snapped. "And how do we know it's his?" Regina questioned, patting Snow Whites neck with a cloth. Killian took the arrow that was lying on a rock. "His hand print" Wendy bit her lip. "We can take some busted teenagers, Pan is one of them" Regina spat. A dirty blonde, with a messy bun stepped in. "Pan isn't some teenager, Regina-"
"Then what is he- an adult?" Regina uttered, crossing her arms.

"No, Tinkerbell's right, Pan isn't just some teenager, he's a bloody demon" Suddenly spoke Killian. "Well Henry and Liam are my sons! Their with some tee--bloody demon" Regina snapped. Wendy gasped covering her mouth. Henry is Regina's son? Liam is Henry's brother! Wendy thought in full confusion. So that's who Pan is keeping Henry from!

Wendy moved a little closer to hear in on the conversation but as she did, her carrier got caught on a tree branch. She didn't take notice, so she kept slowly crawling. When she got far enough the branch started shaking making noises.
Wendy gasped as the group looked in the direction Wendy was hiding in. "Who's there?" Emma asked. Wendy's heart was starting to pound. Looking around, she had a choice to run but most likely to get caught or stay where she was and get caught--a dagger struck, catching her blouse, and pulling her into a tree trunk. Wendy gasped as her back hit the tree. With reaction of course, Wendy grasped the grip of the dagger and pulled it out leaving an enormous hole in the side of her blouse.

She couldn't help it anymore. Wendy sprinted away trying to find some hideout. As expected the whole group noticed. "It's a lost boy!" A women yelled. "Pan probably sent it" Killian said, running after Wendy. Sounds of running and panting, Wendy spotted a cave.

The group soon found the cave, assuming the 'lost boy' went into it. "It's probably in their!" Prince exclaimed. The group each going in the cave, as Wendy was resting on top of it. She was gasping for air, sitting on the edge. It began to rain, assuming the group was somewhere extensively in the cave and swiftly landed on the forest floor, then started walking to the hideout.

~Wendy entered the hideout dripping with water. All attention shot to her and the dagger she was holding.

Liam's eyes widened. Pan in the crowd, he forcefully pushed his way through the lost boys to get to Wendy. He noticed her soaking body and the rip on her blouse. Pan bit his lip trying to contain his anger. "Change now" Pan demanded angrily.

Chapter 8~Coming Soom