Chapter 6~ Rivals

Wendy looked at Pan confused. "What?"

"You hate him, don't you" Wendy shook her head slowly. Pan chuckled. "Don't pretend that you don't, remember Wendy, he used you" Pan claimed. Wendy looked down at her feet, then glanced at Pan "Well--I guess I do hate Liam" Pan gave Wendy a toothy grin. "I'm proud of you Wendy, love to hate. I love it" Wendy took at deep breath. "Because I hate Liam?" Wendy asked disoriented. Once again Pan deeply chuckled.
"No Wendy--because you can hate, and that hate can turn into something more worse then what it already is" Pan exclaimed.

"Why would you be proud of that?" Wendy asked. "Because we have rivals and with your hate-" Pan slowly walked up to Wendy, now grabbing her waist. Wendy gasped. "And your power, we just have the strength to hurt them" Pan said, snatching his hands away from her waist.
"What rivals?" Wendy managed to ask, still in shock on what just happened a few seconds ago.

"A boy named-Liam, a son named-Rumple and his followers, and the youngest boy that definitely is in my list, Henry, the boy that has it all"
"What do all three of them have?" Pan grinned. "Not three of them, Wendy, one of them" Pan paused, then looked away. "The other two just get in my way" Pan harshly said. "I'm sure you have heard of Henry right? That other time you were in Neverland" Wendy nodded. "I have surely heard of Henry, very sweet...humble-" Wendy went off with her kind words as Pan rolled his eyes. Wendy noticed Pan's sore attitude and stopped. "Are you done?" Wendy rolled eyes then nodded.

"Why is Henry a rival?"

"He has a heart of the truest believer" He started. "And that's a bad thing?" Pan shook his head. "Neverland used to be a place where dreams were born, where all wishes came true"
"It's not anymore, isn't it"
"No, Wendy, it's not"

Wendy licked her dry lips. How much has Neverland changed since she's left. "You know since you've left, Neverland has became dark, lonely" Pan spat, walking in circles surrounding Wendy.
"You're saying it's my fault, that all the magic left" Wendy offensively responded. Pan shrugged. "Partly" Wendy crossed her arms.

"Who's exactly after Henry" Pan smirked.

"Shall we take a look" Pan held his hand out. Wendy looked at Pan then at the hand in front of her. She surprisingly took it and without a moment to prepare herself, they blinked into a different jungle. Wendy yelped, falling to the jungle floor as Pan swiftly landed. Pan opened a pocket from his tunic and pulled out a golden telescope. He handed it to Wendy as she secured her stance. "Look right" He pointed. Wendy cautiously peered through the telescope. Inside, she could see a group of people. A women, with long blonde hair, another women but with short black hair, another women with shorter black hair, a man with brown hair, and a man with peculiar black hair.

The man with black hair lifted his left arm with no hand but with a silver hook replacing it. Wendy looked harder, trying to process what she was looking at, she came to realize who it was. Wendy gasped. "Killian Jones" Wendy mumbled. She gave Pan back the telescope.
Pan smirked. "Not to worry that's Hook" Wendy looked at Pan. "I know" She sternly said.
"Take a look at the women with really short black hair" Wendy snatched the telescope from Pan and peered in it. "That's Snow White"

"What" Wendy said in shock. "Who's the one in blonde?" Pan took the telescope from Wendy. "The one in blonde, is just Emma, and the one in the longer black hair is Regina" Wendy nodded. "Who's the one with brown hair"
"That's the Prince of Snow White" Pan responded. Wendy once again nodded, biting her lip for holding once again another question.

"What do they have to do with Henry?" Wendy still not understanding the whole scenario. "They want to take him away from me" Wendy now understood.

Or did she?

"No wonder why you're protecting Henry" Pan smirked. Wendy not realizing it, she has fell straight for one of Pan's little tricks.

Soon the women and the men parted. Emma with Regina and Snow White, and Killian with Prince. Wendy assumed they were just splitting up. "Get up" Pan suddenly spoke which startled Wendy. He tossed her the crossbow which Wendy caught. "What am I supposed to do with this--target practice?" He nodded. "Here" Pan said, putting a hand on her back, leading to the edge of the cliff. "Let us try Emma" Pan declared, planting a smirk. "But I-" Pan took the crossbow from Wendy and slid an arrow into into it, adjusting the weapon in Wendy's arms hands.

"Aim and shoot" Pan demanded in Wendy's ear. "Do it, it's not that hard, aim and let it go" Pan paused placing his hands on her waist seductively. "You've got fire, I really like on you" His warm breath meeting her neck. He moved her forward, knowing he has weakened her. She released the arrow. Pan grinned, backing off, there fore he has noticed the arrow was going to miss Emma but hit Snow White instead making Pan grin more widely. The arrow slid in Snow White's neck, falling to her knees. "No!" Wendy stunningly cried out. The group gasped.

Pan laughed, showing no guilt at all. "Won't be long now" Wendy stunned, looking at Pan. "Won't be long until what?" Wendy spoke still horrified, processing on what just happened.

"War" Pan grinned.

Hey guys so I hope you're enjoying the story. Tell me if I should make the chapters longer or at this length. Don't forget to vote and comment it'll mean so much to me. Feel free to give an opinion too, I won't mind.