Chapter 10~ Sweet Questions

"What gives you the right to tell me, who I should or shouldn't hate?" Wendy spat, crossing her arms. Pan just darkly laughed. "Oh Wendy you don't know much do you?" Pan snickered. Wendy coldly glared at Pan. "You don't to much either, Pan" Wendy mocked. Pan merely smirked, admiring her confidence. "Tell me Wendy, what is it that I don't know about you"

"That's you to find out" Wendy snarled, walking away. Pan grabbed her arm pulling her close to his chest. "See that's the problem, Wendy" Pan viciously whispered to her ear. "You don't exactly know who I truly am...no idea. You act like you can do whatever you like, but no you're just a little, naive, lostgirl" Pan said, raising his voice. Wendy gritted her teeth, laying her eyes on Pan's. "You certainly don't know me either" Wendy managed to say.
Pan grabbed her wrist and kicked to the ground. Wendy quietly whimpered, feeling sharp thrones in her knees. She got up, as Pan planted a pleasured smirk on his face.

Wendy returned the smirk, only walking to Pan, holding a dagger behind her back. "You think you're quick but I'm quicker" Pan said, crossing his arms, staring down at Wendy as she was only a few inches away from him. Wendy was now on her tip toes. "You think you're quicker, but I'm quickest" Wendy said, slashing the blade across Pan's neck.
Pan stumbled across a few branches, still processing what happened. Glaring at her in anger, Pan launched at her. Wendy dodging him, she twirled the dagger in her hand, throwing the weapon at his direction. Pan having his reflexes, he caught it.

Wendy gasped, Pan had his back towards her when she threw the blade, but still caught it without hesitation. "I am not evil, Wendy, I'm just...different" Pan said, twirling the blade, 180 degrees, then putting it back in his pocket.

"So you're just different?" Wendy breathlessly asked. Pan evilly grinned and nodded. "Now you know me"

~But that was one of Pan's little white lie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were both walking to the lake where they usually trained. Pan got out the dagger, the one that Wendy used against him. Twirling it in one hand, Pan lead Wendy towards the shore with his other. "Why did you bring me here?" Wendy asked.
"I brought you here so I could ask you something" Wendy studied the way Pan twirled the dagger in his hand. Exactly 180 degrees around, the way she does it.

"Try if you like" Pan said handing the dagger to Wendy. She refused but took the dagger anyway. "Here" They stopped in front of a log. Wendy sitting down first, she put the dagger in her pocket. "You said you wanted to ask me something" Wendy said, looking up at Pan. He took a moment to scan her, then sat down beside Wendy.
"You don't like being touched...why?" Pan asked, biting his lip. He didn't ask this because it bothered him that he got rejected, but he asked this so he could find out more about her and her past to use against Liam.
Wendy stared at him in disbelief.
"It bothered you that much?" Pan's eyes widen. "Um...no" He said feeling flushed. "There just has to be a reason" He added. Wendy noticed Pan starting to blush.

"Touched how, the way you did a few days ago? I don't like being touched like that because that's just simply...I just don't like being touched" Pan rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "Next question...why were you attracted to Liam?" Pan asked with envy. "I don't know...because he was kind of attractive I guess" She answered, looking away, not knowing that Pan was playing her just to get answers to break Liam.

"What made you not love him anymore" Pan asked. Wendy stayed quiet and made full eye contact with him, noticing all the personal questions he was asking. Wendy started to reckon he was using this information for some what something. You couldn't tell what Pan would do any second. Pan waiting for her response, Wendy was making up an excuse.

"He--there just wasn't a spark once I saw him" Pan studied the way Wendy answered. She looked uncertain about her answer, biting her lip. Pan just grinned. "Why'd he leave?" Wendy hastily stood up. "I think you know the answer to that, Pan" Wendy answered quite irritated. "Me? How must I know how the boy feels" Pan smirked to himself, knowing she was fuming in anger and sensitivity.

"Maybe he felt, lonely? Unloved? Lost?"

"Liam didn't feel lonely, unloved, neither lost!...he got the well damn attention he needed" Wendy spat. Pan stood up by Wendy's side "Then why'd he hear my pipes" Pan whispered calmly in Wendy's ear, secretly hiding his grin.
"You just got the wrong lost boy" She said slightly tensed. Pan evilly chuckled. "Why so edgy, Wendy"

Her eyes widened in disbelief. "We are done talking" Wendy said walking off. Pan frowned.

"We aren't done till I say we're done" Pan mumbled to himself. With a slight movement with his hand, Wendy gasped, and fell to the ground. Slightly forming a grin, he threw Wendy over his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taking her to the most quietest cave he could find, he laid her down on the ice cold floor. Now listening in on her dreams. They were dreams of her, only her but when she was a pirate.

First he could hear her and Killian talking. Surprisingly the subject was about Liam. Pan peeked through the wooden door, shocked by what he saw. Wendy was wearing a full buccaneer attire, and her face completed full with makeup. Her gray colored contact lenses really changed her full facial expressions. After scanning Wendy's style, he fully eavesdrop on the conversation. Still surprised she worked with Killian Jones aka Hook.

After a few minutes of listening in on the dreams he found out a lot of answers that could completely tear Liam. Maybe he could use the information on Wendy occasionally. Once her dreams were done, Pan picked Wendy back up "Now we're down" Pan smirked and took her back to the camp.

An evil grin soon plastered across his face. Laying Wendy down near the bon fire, he waited till his lost boys arrived...especially Liam.

~hey guys, sorry I haven't been updating frequently, there school and dumb crap. And I have finals coming up on Tuesday so that's shit. But I'll be writing chapter 11 after this one.

Chapter 11 coming soon