Chapter 2

************

Hey all, thanks so much for the comments, votes, fans and reads for chapter one. I have a lot more confidence now than when I first uploaded a few hours ago. I'm uploading chapter 2 now but I will still be writing this evening as I'm on a roll. Please please please comment, vote and fan :)

If anyone has any ideas for casting any of the characters at all please let me know in a comment, those chosen will get votes/comments/fans on their stories and a dedication :P

***************************************

Chapter 2

I stared through my hands at the guys in front of me. This had to be a joke.

“Daddy I need to talk to you in private” I said quietly.

“Later sweetheart. Now ladies and gentlemen, today marks a new day for Haleywood. A new division with a new leader. Chelsea and I will get straight to work with Cold Vengeance and record their first full length album. I will teach Chelsea the ropes whilst she teaches me how to ‘stay cool’” he laughed at his own joke and I groaned. Oh god the embarrassment. The guys from Cold Vengeance didn’t know where to look.

“So guys, take a seat and tell us all a little bit about yourselves” my dad said gesturing to the empty seats in front of him. They all looked between each other a little nervously before they sat down.

“Um hi, I’m Brad. I play lead guitar. I’m 17 and we’re all from New York.” Brad kept trying to catch my eye but I was purposely ignoring him. The sooner I got out of here and spoke to my parents the better.

“Hey I’m Mick, I’m the lead singer and I write most of the lyrics. I’m 18 and like Brad said I’m from New York”. The lead singer who only half an hour earlier had been grinding his hips in front of me looked completely different now. His stage make up had been removed and he looked like he belonged more in a church choir than a rock band.  He had short blonde hair, green eyes and a very calm manner, not what you would have expected if you had seen him performing earlier.

“Hello, I’m Xander. I’m 19, originally from Russia and I play guitar. I write most of the songs with Brad and Matt.” I stole a quick glance at Xander. His accent wasn’t very heavy; I wondered how long he had been living in America for. He had long, brown, curly hair. He looked like he wouldn’t hurt a fly, very well spoken and without any hint of an attitude.

“I’m Matt. I’m 19 and a New York native. I play bass and I write all of the bass parts. I’ve been managing the band and doing all of the promotional stuff since we started”. Matt the bassist was very cute. Black hair, not too long but not too short. Perfect blue eyes that sparkled like sapphires. Hints of tattoos on his arms that I wanted to inspect closer. Yes he was hot. It might not be too bad working with him.

“Hey I’m Rob, I’m 19, I play drums and its really nice to meet you all.” That was all that he said. He didn’t look at me just kept staring straight at the rest of the people around the table constantly avoiding my gaze. Well screw him.

I stood up to leave.

“Chelsea, where are you going?” my mum asked with the kind of tone that I knew meant I had better have a good excuse.

“Bathroom” I mumbled and dashed out. I found the nearest toilet and locked myself inside. I needed to talk to someone who would understand the situation that I was in. Sarah would be jealous that I was being given this opportunity. Lee wouldn’t know what to say. I didn’t have anyone else that I could talk to. This is why I hated LA! All of my friends and family were in New York and since the move very few of them had kept in touch.