Jack's Prank

General POV: (It's only for a bit, don't worry)

"Hey Romeo, wanna go swimming?" Jack asked while all the other boys were already stripping off their shirts. "Sure, I left my trunks in the 2nd room. Be right back." Finn replied, throwing his phone onto a near by bed. Jack waited until Finn left before snatching Finn's phone from the bed and unlocking it with a mischievous grin across his face. "What are you doing?" Jaeden asked suspiciously as he stared at Jack. "Just gonna mess with Millie a bit." He replied casually. "Dude, Finn's gonna get pissed if you mess with Millie. You know how much drama that would cause for them?" Wyatt explained. Jack shrugged before typing away in Finn and Millie's text conversation.

Wolfhard: Hey Millie. I'm sorry this is so sudden but, I want to break up. Being with the guys made me realize how much fun it is to be without you, no offense. :)

"Dude this is perfect!" Jack said aloud to himself. The others just ignored him as they all put on their trunks and waited for Finn. Jack placed Finn's phone exactly how it was on the bed before changing quickly.

Finn's POV:

"Hey, you guys ready?" I ask peeking my head through the half open door, all the guys nod and follow me into the hall. As we all jog down the many halls to the elevator I keep spotting a weird grin on Jack's face every time he thinks I'm not looking. That's not suspicious at all! Whatever, just ignore it Finn. "Okay, the last one to not fall into the pool wins. Deal?" Jaeden suggests, we all nod excited for the new challenge. Right when we get to the pool everyone is weary of each other and our distance from the pool, I decide to be the first one to take action in the challenge. I sprint over to Jack and grab his arm before throwing him into the deep end of the pool. As I stare at my victim in pride I suddenly get shoved from behind making me uncontrollably fall right on top of Jack as he was about to reach the surface. "Finn what the hell?!" Jack shouts as he splashes me almost angrily. I can't help but laugh at his sudden outburst before covering myself from the splashes by ducking underwater. Soon enough all, except Chosen, had fallen into the pool and was splashing each other. After the competition we made up games and played some like Chicken Wars and strangely enough, Marco Polo.

"We've been in the water so long that I think my hands have just become wrinkles." Jeremy announces while staring at his hands in awe as we walk in one giant group, back to our hotel rooms to play video games. "Nah, I think you're just secretly an old man." Jaeden says laughing as he unlocks the hotel room's door. Immediately I leap onto the bed and pick up my phone only to see about 20 texts from Millie on my lock screen. "What the hell?" I say aloud while unlocking my phone and tapping on iMessages. I scroll through the text messages that say things like "What's going on?" and "Finn please answer." until I finally reach the beginning of the list conversation and read the text I don't remember sending. I never sent this, why would I ever? Someone must be pranking me or something, it's a stupid fucking prank if you ask me. Who even knows my password? By now I'm already steaming with anger but using my acting skills to conceal my real emotions; All the boys are facing the TV where someone is playing Grand Theft Auto 5. "Hey guys, who sent the text to Millie?" I say trying to sound confused rather than raging inside.

They all point to Jack who actually looks frightened when I lock eyes with him; I guess it's true that the eyes show the real emotions inside. I want to throw something at him, something that will hurt enough to show how messed up he really is for making Millie think that I would ever leave her. I'm tempted to just throw my phone but then I'd put the only thing allowing me to talk to Millie in danger of being destroyed. Instead I hop off the bed and grab the 3/4 full plastic water bottle that was resting on the bedside table. Jack stood up from his chair and backed up a few steps knowing what I wanted to do, "Finn, calm down, it was just a prank!" He said putting his hands in front of him. I snicker, "No, a prank isn't telling Millie I hate being with her and messing with her emotions, and then making it look like you had nothing to do with it." I explain. Jack rolls his eyes making me just angry enough to chuck the water bottle at his stomach. As soon as it reaches his torso he falls back groaning in pain while clutching his stomach. After realizing how hard I had thrown it I rushed over to Jack along with the other boys. "Sorry Jack, I um.." He sits up slowly before cutting me off, "Save it Finn, you're right. Though you should probably go fix it." He explains still clutching his stomach.

I nod and walk out into the hall before dialing Millie's number. "Come on. Pick up, pick up." I say aloud while pacing back and forth down the hall. Finally, after what seems like forever I hear the familiar soft, British voice speaking on the other end. "Hello? Finn? We need to talk right now." She says with multiple emotions in her voice. "Is that him? That bastard is dead to me I swear!" I hear in the background, it sounds like Noah. "Millie I'm so sorry, it was Jack, it was all Jack. I would never say that to you and I love being around you an the cast and I-" Everything I wanted to say starts spilling out confusingly before Millie interrupts me, "Finn calm down, just explain yourself. I'm kinda busy hanging in my condo with the others right now." I take a deep breath while trying to think about what to say before I finally decide on a truthful explanation.

"I left my phone on a bed while changing into my swim trunks because we were going to go swimming. Jack must've unlocked my phone and texted you before we all went swimming. I left my phone there and when we got back you had already sent like 30 texts, I just found out about 5 minutes ago; I'm really sorry Mills." I explain quickly while still pacing back and forth. "I'm gonna kill him." Millie says flatly, I smirk at the sudden words that she spoke. "W-What?" I ask still smiling slightly. "I'm going to kill Jack when I see him at the premier." She repeats fiercely. "I've already thrown a water bottle at him; didn't know it was possible to bruise your stomach." I explain while smiling. "Good to know. I'll have to tell everyone the truth; I was just so confused that I had to tell everyone about it, I was trying to find out if I had done something. Apparently not." She replies making me feel guilty for letting him get away with his prank. "Yeah, well I'll let you get back to the others. Tell them I'm sorry on Jack's behalf. Bye Mills." I say before ending the call.

Millie's POV:

I set my phone down on my kitchen counter before turning around to the others who are impatiently waiting in the living room, wanting to know what was said in the call. "Finn's innocent." I explain running my hands through my hair. Noah and Caleb's arms are crossed as they sit on the couch along with Sadie and Gaten. "Bullshit." Caleb says flatly. I'm slightly taken aback by his sudden cursing towards Finn, even if he has good reasoning behind it. "No, he is. Jack was messing with Finn and me or something. He's the one who sent the text." I say sitting in the nearby armchair. "Then why didn't Finn reply when you texted him, multiple times!?" Noah asks standing up from the couch and dropping his hands to his sides. "First of all, chill Noah. And second, Finn left his phone in his room when he went swimming with the others." I explain allowing Noah to relax a little and sit back down.

"Okay so can we be done with the Fillie drama and cringe at our past selves?" Gaten suggests as he picks up the remote and turns on Netflix. "Yes Gaten! Thank you!" I say raising my hands in the air. "Dang, I haven't actually watched season one in forever since we started filming again." Noah comments leaning back into the couch. As the first 10 minutes pass into the first episode all the boys, except Finn obviously, have said their lines in unison with their characters. "You guys mind?" Sadie says to them slightly annoyed. They all shrug and stop saying their lines making me smile at Sadie's power over them. Not long after when the scene of Will vanishing in the shed takes place, I can't help but look over to Noah to see his reaction, "See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya." He mumbles to himself. "Yet you are." I whisper to him half laughing. He shrugs while smiling ear to ear.

A few other things happen where all of us shout with excitement like the bad-ass Eleven scenes, or the others "aw" over the Mileven ones, and we all cry with disappointment when Barb gets taken. It's only when the last scene of both the boys and I come on screen that I can't help but feel all the character's emotions deep with in me. "Goodbye Mike." I whisper in unison with Eleven while smiling sadly, before doing the same actions and scream as her while still sitting in my chair. The others cheer as my 30 second scream comes to and end, "Oh stop." I say putting my hand out like it was nothing, which it was really nothing. The following scenes brings the season to a close yet still leave you craving more of every thing. "Gosh, it never gets old." Gaten says as the credits begin to roll. "Yeah but we do." Caleb adds smirking. "Sadly, we do." I repeat as the room grows silent, with all of us eventually falling asleep on the living room's couches.