Told You

Finn's POV:

After I gave Millie her present, I left her to finish up packing the two piles she obviously was busy with. Then, because I had already cleaned out my trailer, Dad drove me home where I just chilled in my room only thinking about basically everything. Here it is, the last night I'll be sleeping in this bed during season 2. All of the cast will be going their separate ways tomorrow at the airport, until we meet up again for next season. After all that's happened I still can't admit I regret a second of it, even when I was a dick to Sadie. Okay wait, I do 100% regret that, but otherwise nothing else. "Finn, you have some visitors!" Dad announces, pulling me away from my thoughts as I hear two pairs of feet stumble their way into my room. "Yo, Finnlard!" The curly haired boy greets with a smile as he and Caleb slide into my room, giggling like little girls. "What's with the sudden visit?" I ask, laughing lightly at the two in front of me. "So your two best friends can't pay you a visit on one of the last days we're here, without out wanting something?" Caleb explains sarcastically, holding his bent arms at his sides. "Please, feel free." I reply while shrugging in my swivel-desk chair. 

"You should really get a couch in here Finnlard, for like guests and stuff." Caleb mentions while looking around my room for somewhere to sit, eventually deciding on my bed. "Not like I'll need it after today." I reply with a sigh, reminding all of us of what tomorrow is: our last day. "True... but it'd be nice to have when Millie sleeps over, not that you'd need it since she'd probably be in bed with y-" Gaten quickly explains before I cut him off, "Gaten! For fuck's sake, she's 13!" I scold, shutting the curly haired boy up in a matter of seconds as he rolls his eyes playfully. "It was a joke! I'd never let her do that." He exclaims, Caleb nodding along side him. "Whatever, you guys up for some Call of Duty II: Zombies?" I ask, trying to lighten the mood. The two immediately spring up from my bed and dash into the living room where my console resides, me close behind.

Millie's POV:

"Well yeah, but why can't Sam just wait like one more hour?" Noah complains as we sit on my living room couch, a popcorn bowl between us as we watch Charlie St. Cloud. "Because Charlie said after the third canon is when they'd meet, if he wasn't there by that time then the deal was off, meaning Sam would like.. not be visible anymore and Charlie could no longer get to hang out with him or anything." I explain, Noah nodding understandably afterwards. Once the movie gets to the part where Sam is basically crying out for Charlie, I can't help but burst into tears. "Bad Zac! That girl is not worth leaving your younger brother you selfish idiot!" I scold at Zac Efron through the TV while uncontrollably crying, Zac is who plays Charlie in the movie by the way. "She's probably dead anyway!" Noah adds, his eyes attempting to hold back the tears but inevitably fails. About 30 minutes later the movie comes to a close, by then our tears have, for the most part, dried against our skin. "That.... was emotional." Noah admits as he wipes his stained cheeks. I nod agreeably before taking a tissue, passing one to Noah, and then blowing my nose in my individual one. "I think we can both agree that Charlie is a complete and utter moron." Noah adds, both of us annoyed at the outcome of the movie. "Agreed, but Zac is great." I say while pointing at Noah, he just nods. "Hey, where's Sadie by the way?" He asks, curiosity flourishing through his voice. "She had a lot of stuff in her trailer since it was her first season, I think she's still packing it." I explain with a shrug. 

Just then the front door opens followed by a British voice announcing, "I'm home!" "Hey Paige, took you long enough." I mention jokingly, only making my older sister sigh annoyingly. "Traffic. Everywhere." She complains, making both Noah and I let out a short giggle. "But, all that wasted time reminded me of something Millie." Paige remarks with a slight smirk. "Oh yeah? And what would that something be?" I ask in my best intrigued tone. "Well, if I remember correctly.. the first day we moved into here you said, and I quote, 'I hate to break it to ya sister but Finn and I.... we're just friends.' And you know what I said?" Paige asks, pleased with the game she's playing. "I do, but for your sake, I'll just say no." I reply, knowing this conversation isn't in my benefit at all. "I said, and I quote, 'Yeah, we'll see if you're still saying that by the end of this season.' And sweetheart, it's the end of the season." Paige justifies, doing a southern accent towards the end.  I have to admit, right then and there, the memory hits me like a truck on the highway.

  "So... got anything to tell me?" Paige asks nudging me with her elbow as we walk into the beautiful condo I get to call home. "What do you mean?" I ask her pulling off my hoodie and throwing it on the pearl white couch. "Oh please Millie, you know exactly what I'm talking about." She points her thumb to the wall dividing mine and Finn's condos. "There's nothing to tell Paige!" I reply throwing my hands in the air and shrugging, "I hate to break it to ya sister but me and Finn-sorry- Finn and I.... we're just friends." Paige puts a hand on her hip and gives me the Barb look before adding, "Yeah, we'll see if you're still saying that by the end of this season." I roll my eyes and head to my room in the condo.   

 "Yeah, it is the end of the season... what about it?" I question, not really looking forward to the end of this conversation. "Are you still saying 'Finn and I, we're just friends'?" She asks smugly with her hand placed on her hip. "Fine, you were right. And no.. I'm not." I reply, finally giving into the shipper that is my sister. "Ha! Told you! I told youuuu! I knew it.. I knew it all along. Paige, the one who always knew Fillie was real!" She announces, smiling and celebrating like a little girl playing princess. "Paige it's not that big of an accomplishment, let's be honest here."I explain as Noah laughs beside me as Paige finishes her victory dance. "Eh... Anyway, don't say up too late." She says before walking away to her room, leaving Noah and I in the living room with the credits of Charlie St. Cloud rolling down the screen. "No promises!" I shout after her, hearing a faint chuckle afterwards. After a while Noah and I decide to sleep on the couches in the living room, seeing as we don't really want to share my bed. 

"So, what are you going to do after tomorrow?" Noah asks curiously. "Go to California, pack my bags, and then go to Brazil for my first two South American conventions." I explain in a monotone voice, too tired to have any tone. "Wow, it must suck to not have much down time with everything you got." He mentions. I just shrug, it's always been like this since the beginning of 2017. "I've gotten used to it by now." I reply, Noah nodding understandably. "I'm going to miss ya, Mills. You're like.. the greatest friend I could ever ask for. I mean I'll be fine since I have Chloe, but still." He admits before letting himself fall back on the couch. "Yeah, it's going to suck not having you around. No doubt... but Maddie and I are still great friends, and we don't hang out that much at all." I add, trying to lighten the mood. Silence fills the air so I suppose he just nodded, both of us way too tired to talk much longer since it's a quarter past two. "Night Millster." Noah whispers, breaking the peaceful silence. "Night Schnipper." I whisper back with a small smile before utterly and happily drifting off into the night, allowing my consciousness to fall asleep.