Caught By The Duffers

Millie's POV:

As soon as the Duffers leave our eyes meet; I break the contact by looking down at my hands. "Millie listen, just because of what happened earlier doesn't mean you have to say yes or do this. I'm sure they have a backup scene; or if you're worried about my feelings, don't be. It's all professional, just acting." Finn explains abruptly. I sigh, "Is it though?" I look back up into his soft brown eyes. His mouth is open like he was going to say something but couldn't speak. I smirk at his shyness making him smile and blush slightly. "You're right.... if you don't want to, we won't. Really I'm fine with whatever. Okay?" He asks. I think about it for a few seconds before answering, "I mean, the fandom... they'd really fancy it. I think.. I think we should do it." I finally blurt out. 

A smile slowly forms along his face, "Don't give me that look Wolfhard." I say rolling my eyes while grinning. "What? Can't Mike be happy he's going to make out with El?" He asks smirking. I don't know why but I love it when he refers to our characters as themselves, it's like we have our alter egos. Mike and Eleven. "Well I'm sorry to inform Mike but El.. she isn't happy." I say laughing. Finn over dramatically gasps, putting his hand over his chest. "Mileven! It has to happen!" He exclaims as he imitates a fan. By this point I'm laughing so hard that I'm clapping at his joke. Finn about falls from his seat he's laughing so hard. "Millie? Finn? Uh.. what's so funny?" Ross asks as him and Matt walk into the trailer. I have to catch my breath before being able to speak. "Sorry, just a.. inside joke came up in the conversation." I say and hit Finn's leg under the table motioning him to stop laughing. "Right um, we talked about it and.. I think we're okay with doing it. I mean, it will make the fandom go crazy but, that's what we want.. right?" Finn explains, the Duffers nod and let out a sigh of relief. "Thank the lord you guys said yes because to be honest with you, we had no other plan." Ross admits making all of us laugh.

Matt quickly runs over to a table stacked with scattered papers, he picks up two packets and hands one each to Finn and I. "Whats this?" Finn asks flipping through the pages. "Episode 5." Matt exclaims smirking proudly. "Well yeah, but why are we getting it early?" I ask looking at the Duffers. "Y'know.. just if you guys wanna," Ross leans in closer to us, "Practice." He whispers making both him and Matt chuckle at their teasing. I look over at Finn and shake my head, "We should've said no." Finn grins and flips through his script one last time before standing up. "Where you going?" I ask him, the Duffers are now at their desk talking about something. He looks back at me, "You don't expect me to stay at this meeting forever, do you?" Finn asks flashing me a smile before walking out of the trailer. I quickly grab my jacket and script while bolting out the trailer shouting, "See ya Duffers!" as I leave. 

I look around hoping to see Finn but he's no where in sight. "Finn?" I say still searching for him. As I turn around the corner of the trailer I suddenly get pulled by my shoulders to the alley between the trailers. Immediately I put my boxing skills to good use by elbowing them followed by a punch in their ribs. "Aggghh..." I turn around to see my victim. There Finn was sliding down the trailer wall, hand clutching his ribs and agony printed on his face. I gasp surprised and cover my mouth, after realizing what I'd done I start to giggle a little at how priceless this situation is. "I'm. So. Sorry." I say to Finn as I crouch down next to him. "I-Its fine.. ugh, at least I know you can defend yourself." He says forcing a smile. "I'm truly sorry Finn, instincts just kicked in and... wait why'd you pull me into this area anyway?" I ask getting suspicious, he blushes before standing up. 

"Millie." He says helping me up, "Yeah..?" I reply getting a bit nervous. He puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. "Finn.. what's going on. This some sort of sick prank?" I ask gently resting my hands on his chest, feeling his heart beat. Our eyes are locked on each others, Finn's arms are around my waist as he rests his back on the trailer, and the space between us is just inches. "Millie." He whispers, making me long for his lips. I shouldn't, I can't. What's happening? Before I can even decide to back out, our lips are intertwined with each others. Finn's hands are racing up my back as I take my hands from his chest and wrap my arms around his neck. I have no idea what's happening and before I know it even our tongues are dancing with each other, I run my hands through his hair not caring how tangled my hands might get in his curly locks. I have no idea how much time has past but I just want to let it, nothing could beat this, ever. As I pull away from Finn both of us out of breath, I can feel someone's eyes on me, but they're not Finn's. 

I look out towards the entrance of the alley only to find The Duffer Brothers staring at us, jaws hanging, and faces paler than ever. "Shit." Finn says aloud while looking at the paralyzed twins. "Y-You.. g-guys.." Ross stutters out while slowly pointing at Finn and I. I'm completely speechless, I always have been great at hiding my unknown feelings for Finn by eye rolls and sarcastic jokes but this.. well I can't get out of this one. I mean that was some full blown steamy, lustful, & passionate stuff me and Finn just pulled off. Matt runs both of his hands through his hair breaking his trance, "Have you guys.." He clears his throat, "been doing this.. awhile?" He asks his eyes still full of shock. "Um... n-no." I say stuttering. I never stutter! What the heck? Matt nods his face receiving color slowly. "That was o-our.. second time uh and most um.." Finn says not wanting to finish his sentence and rubbing the back of his neck where my arms once rested. "Most intimate? Passionate?" Ross suggests, finishing Finn's sentence. Finn nods before stuffing his hands inside his pockets. "I can't really use any excuse to save myself from this but um.. how long were you watching?" I ask biting my nails.Matt smirks, "We got here right before the tongue action." He says raising his eyebrows. 

"Ugh.." I reply sitting down on the ground and covering my face with my hands. The Duffers chuckle and I can imagine Finn's face beaming red, I lay my arms on my knees that are pulled up to my chest as I sit on the cold ground. "So.. why'd you guys take it so seriously when we asked you to make out if you had already done it before? I mean clearly you enjoy it." Ross says, I glare at him annoyed at his teasing even though I secretly love it very, very, very, deep inside. "It was awkward, I mean it was a one time thing at the moment, and we got caught by Paige while making out the first time so.. I guess it's complicated." Finn explains making them chuckle. "Wait... where did you guys make out the first time?" Matt asks. I feel my cheeks get a little warmer knowing the answer, I look over at Finn and his face is just.. wow... like think of the darkest red you've ever seen, and multiply that by 5. "Funny you should m-mention that.. uh.. Mill's...um b-bed." Finn finally spits out while staring at me. "Guys!" Ross scolds. "It's not like things were gonna escalate!" I snap back. They shake their heads in disappointment. "It better not, but um for the scene.. act like it's the first time.. that means no tongue action, okay?" Matt tells us, they're about to walk away when I remember the rest of the cast. "Wait!" I shout, standing up in the process. They pause and look back at me, "What?" Ross asks. "Please, don't tell anyone." I beg. They chuckle, "We won't... Fillie." Matt teases as they walk away.

"Now where were we?" Finn asks, smirking seductively. I smile, "Yeah right Finnie, in your dreams." He laughs before strutting up to me and kissing me while holding my head in his hands. I pull back after a few seconds and push him, "Finn!" I snap. He giggles as he staggers back, "I'm sorry El but my name isn't Finn, it's Mike.. sort for Michael." Finn says giggling to himself. I reluctantly grin and do my Eleven stare at him; I slowly raise my hand up toward him and say in El's accent, "No more." Finn bursts out laughing almost falling to the ground.