The Closet

Finn's POV:

We walk into the beige, smooth building Gaten and Caleb are staying at and head to the front desk straight away. "Hello um we're looking for Gaten Matarazzo and Caleb McLaughlin's condos." I inform the middle-aged woman sitting at the desk, typing away at her computer. "You mean those Stranger Things kids?" She asks still looking at her computer. "Yes ma'am. They are staying here right?" Millie guesses hoping we came to the right building. "Indeed they are, just because of security precautions I need to ask who you are and why you need to see them, okay?" I nod and lower my voice just enough for her to hear, "Well I'm Finn Wolfhard and this is Millie Bobby Brown and we're here just to hang out with them basically." Then the woman finally looks from her screen and to us, eyes open wide and a star-struck look on her face. Great she recognizes us..woopie. Her face settles down to her usual form and eyes go back to the screen, "I won't bring attention to you guys if that's what you're worried about. Their condos are 328 and 327 on the 4th floor. Good luck." Millie and I take the stairs to the fourth floor where we find their condos and greet everyone inside Caleb's apartment-like condo.

"Hey Fillie!" Sadie and Gaten say as we walk into the living room where everyone is sitting on the couches waiting for us. "Why is everyone calling us that today?" Millie asks throwing her coat on the dining table. "Instagram says to, so we do!" Caleb replies smirking. I see Millie roll her eyes and smile as she sits down next to Noah on the end of the couch. "So what are we gonna do?" I ask sitting down next to Caleb on the other couch. "Truth or Dare?" Noah suggests raising his eyebrows. We all agree and decide we'll base turns off of who asks who. Sadie asks first, "Let's start things off easy. Gaten, truth or dare?" Gaten immediately says dare which makes Sadie silent for a second while thinking, "Okay.. um, do a handstand on the wall while singing Should I Stay or Should I Go." Gaten sighs and walks over to the wall, all of us cheering him on. He puts his hands on the ground and surprisingly manages to do a hand stand, "Darling you got to let.. ugh.. me know." He sings panting between words, "Should I stay or should I go?.. It's always tease tease tease..ugh.... I can't do this.." Gaten admits crumbling to the ground as we explode with laughter. The next few turns are pretty generic and easy until its Caleb's turn to ask Millie.

"Millie, truth or dare?" She thinks for a bit before answering, "Um.. fine, dare." Caleb raises his eyebrows shocked but pleased with her answer. "I dare you to.." he looks around the room until his eyes land on me, I immediately freeze. "I dare you to go into a dark closet with Finn and stay there for 2 minutes." Everyone gets giddy at his plan except Millie and I. "Guys.." She says while sighing. "Hey, you can do whatever. Just sit in the dark, nothing to it." Caleb adds. "Let's just get it over with." I say heading to Caleb's bedroom closet, Millie close behind. "I'm setting a timer! Remember, no lights!" Caleb shouts at us as we walk into his closet and turn off the lights.

"Finn?" Millie asks, her voice the only thing letting me know where she is. "Yeah." I reply. "Sorry we have to deal with this. Y'know if we didn't have this chemistry nothing like this would ever happen." She says. "I don't know.." I pause, "I think the chemistry we have is kinda what makes people like the show so much, it's mostly because of the Mileven and Fillie ship that we have this big of a fandom." I explain. I hear Millie playing with her ring on her finger, she usually does that when she's either bored, nervous, or thinking deeply. "You okay?" I ask, hearing nothing but her light breath fill the closet. "Finn?" "Yeah?" She stops playing with her ring abruptly, making me confused. "Screw it." I hear and before I know it Millie's hands are holding my upper arms and her lips are connected to mine. Neither of us pull away until we suddenly hear a loud ringing coming closer to the closer door. I pull away and take a few steps back to make it seem nothing happened when Gaten opens the closet door, Millie looking unfazed while my face is a bright red basically shouting out at Gaten's face "something happened!" Millie walks out of Caleb's room and back to the others followed by Gaten and finally me.

"Guys something happened between them in there." Gaten announces to everyone else. "What?" Millie asks acting oblivious, "Nothing happened." She reassures him. "Nothing happened? Then explain that!" Caleb shouts, pointing at my bright red face while laughing his ass off. "It got.. hot." I say. Everyone chuckles, "Yeah, I guess it would get pretty steamy." Noah jokes making Millie punch his arm. "Okay nothing happened! We talked and maybe Milliekissedmeandwedidntstop." I blurt out, hoping nobody understood what I said. "Did he just say what I think he said Millie?" Gaten says, watching at Millie smile ear to ear, stare at the wall and sigh. "OH MY GOD!" Gaten screams jumping up from his seat. "Okay now you guys gotta kiss for us." Noah states looking from me to Millie. "What?! No!" Millie says her accent thriving through her words. "W-we were just.. practicing.. for the show." I say trying to get them off our backs. It didn't work.

"I didn't know Mike and Eleven kiss in our next scenes.. do they Sadie?" Noah asks Sadie, "No I don't believe they do Noah." Sadie says giggling to herself. "Can we just order pizza and forget about all of this?" Millie asks. "Okay but before we do.. are you guys like.. dating or at least crushing on each other?" Caleb pleads, Millie and I look at each other before she answers. "I-I don't know. I mean sure we have good chemistry but I don't think we're quite sure about our feelings. The closet.. it was kinda just a spur of the moment." I nod, not wanting to talk about it anymore. They all look disappointed with our answer but to be honest, I don't care. We spend the rest of the night catching up, eating pizza, and watching movies I had already seen.

Millie's POV:

As the night came to an end I could tell the relationship between Finn and I had changed, I couldn't exactly put my finger on it but could feel its presence in the air. It's only when we start walking back to our condos that it truly hits me what happened in that closet. "Do you still think kissing sucks?" Finn asks staring ahead. "What?" I say looking down at the ground, "Do you still think kissing sucks?" He repeats, halting to a stop. "No? I don't know what you're trying to say Finn." I say and continue to walk forward. "Millie, all I'm asking is if you enjoyed kissing me tonight." He states flatly, I look up into his bright, brown eyes as we walk. "I don't know..maybe? Like I said back in the condo, I'm not sure of my feelings." I reply. Finn pulls on my shoulder to make me face him and holds me in his arms, longer then he usually does, before proceeding to walk and says back to me as he walks away, "Are you sure yet?" He says flatly as if he's mad I haven't made up my mind. I stand there in shock as I watch him walk away and into our building. How could this happen in just one night? I've never even thought of Finn in a potential boyfriend in any way until a little bit this morning. Now we've kissed and I still have no idea how it happened so quickly or what emotions have produced in the time frame of this night, but I'm sure they'res some new ones.